Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Seems as though our healthcare isn't that great!

Life expectency graph by country. Seems at 49th we don't have that great
healthcare that the right is claiming! Most of the countries with
government ran health care programs are a lot better!

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/he..._tot_pop-life-
expectancy-birth-total-population

Isn't it great we still have some really bright kids in this country? X ~ Man General 0 August 20th 11 05:16 PM
Isn't it great to be rich? Eddie General 1 February 11th 11 03:47 PM
Isn't it Great! camacdonaldiii General 6 June 25th 08 05:02 PM
GW isn't going to help the Great Lakes much this year.. Martin Baxter Cruising 72 February 11th 08 03:57 AM
Isn't it great William Bruce General 1 July 11th 06 12:08 PM