Default He was a normal kid...

....until he got his hands on a bunch of firearms and went...Bachmann:

http://tinyurl.com/bv8euzh

'Dark Knight' shooting suspect's neighbor: 'He seemed like a normal kid'

A San Diego neighbor of alleged Colorado shooter James Holmes remembers
him as a very shy, well-mannered young man who was heavily involved in
their local Presbyterian church.

"He seemed to be a normal kid, I don't know what triggered it. This
makes me very sad," said Tom Mai, a retired electrical engineer.

Mai said Holmes' entire family was involved in the Presbyterian Church.

"I saw him as a normal guy, an every day guy, doing every day things,”
said Mai's 16-year-old son, Anthony.

San Diego police arrived Friday morning at a Rancho Peñasquitos
neighborhood after the alleged shooter's mother called at around 6 a.m.,
officials said

"We're only here to preserve peace, not to conduct an investigation,"
Lt. Andra Brown said. "Other agencies are here to investigate."

Arlene Holmes has identified herself to reporters as the mother of the
suspected shooter. Her son went to high school in San Diego and then
attended college in Colorado, Brown said. Authorities described him as a
loner.

Poway Unified School District in San Diego confirmed that Holmes was a
2006 graduate of Westview High School.

Holmes, 24, was taken into custody early Friday in the parking lot
outside the Century 16 movie theater after the post-midnight attack in
Aurora, Colo. He allegedly entered the theater through an exit door
about half an hour into the local premiere of the Batman movie "The Dark
Knight Rises." At least 12 people were killed in the attack.

One theory of the attack is that Holmes may be a disgruntled employee of
the movie theater, based on the fact that he allegedly was able to enter
through an exit, sources said.

On 7/20/2012 1:26 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

So eh was a normal kid until he went to college in Colorado and got his
hands on a bunch of firearms. Got it. Thanks Harry.

Meyer wrote:
On 7/20/2012 1:26 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

The guns did it? I have over a dozen. Am I next?
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 23:19:19 -0400, Earl
wrote:

Meyer wrote:
On 7/20/2012 1:26 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

If you have a mental disorder that hasn't and isn't being addressed,
the answer is potentially yes.

It will not prevent you from owning any number of guns or ammunition.

wrote:

Meyer wrote:
On 7/20/2012 1:26 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

Harry is the poster boy for nuts owning guns. Will Huntingtown Md be the
next Aurora Co?

What a fabulous kid! X ` Man[_3_] General 1 May 30th 12 07:22 AM
Damn kid Don White[_6_] General 4 February 8th 10 11:33 AM
What a kid! DK General 2 November 22nd 08 01:39 AM
Help a Kid Out Classicsail Cruising 0 June 4th 08 08:16 PM
Fuel consumption -- Is it simply too much for a normal folf with a normal income? Melandre General 5 August 13th 04 10:56 PM