Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default This is the end, my friend..

Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

End to end short splices... JoeSpareBedroom General 5 September 30th 06 10:51 PM
End to end short splices... Calif Bill General 0 September 30th 06 06:13 PM
End to end short splices... ACP General 0 September 30th 06 02:11 PM
End for End vs Dipping Ryk General 9 October 26th 03 03:22 PM
For a friend.......... Bill Kiene General 4 August 12th 03 05:49 AM