Default This is the end, my friend..

Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

On 5/4/2012 11:08 AM, Oscar wrote:
On 5/4/2012 9:03 AM, North Star wrote:
Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

A penny for your thoughts Don. Oh wait. Never mind. ;-)

A fool and his money are soon parted!

On May 4, 11:28*am, JustWait wrote:
On 5/4/2012 11:08 AM, Oscar wrote:

On 5/4/2012 9:03 AM, North Star wrote:
Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

A penny for your thoughts Don. Oh wait. Never mind. ;-)

A fool and his money are soon parted!

Now you're calling Oscar a "fool"?
Maybe Kevin is showing good judgement blocking you on Facebook. You
can't even be nice to your 'friends' for any length of time.

On 5/4/12 12:54 PM, North Star wrote:
On May 4, 11:28 am, wrote:
On 5/4/2012 11:08 AM, Oscar wrote:

On 5/4/2012 9:03 AM, North Star wrote:
Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

A penny for your thoughts Don. Oh wait. Never mind. ;-)

A fool and his money are soon parted!

Now you're calling Oscar a "fool"?
Maybe Kevin is showing good judgement blocking you on Facebook. You
can't even be nice to your 'friends' for any length of time.

The stench alone would be reason enough to block JustHate.

On May 4, 11:28 am, wrote:
On 5/4/2012 11:08 AM, Oscar wrote:

On 5/4/2012 9:03 AM, North Star wrote:
Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

A penny for your thoughts Don. Oh wait. Never mind. ;-)

A fool and his money are soon parted!

Now you're calling Oscar a "fool"?
Maybe Kevin is showing good judgement blocking you on Facebook. You
can't even be nice to your 'friends' for any length of time.

The stench alone would be reason enough to block JustHate.

You smell stench? What kind of stench? Are you sure it isn't you?
Tim Tim is offline

On May 4, 8:03*am, North Star wrote:
Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

I imagine that will cause people to horde what they have and what they
can get, looking especially this years production seeing it's the
last. etc.

North Star wrote:
Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

The US should have done that years ago.

On May 5, 2:55*am, wrote:
On Fri, 4 May 2012 15:21:35 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 4, 8:03*am, North Star wrote:
Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

I imagine that will cause people to horde what they have and what they
can get, looking especially this years production seeing it's the
last. etc.

Not to worry. They will be preserved in US penny jars for decades,
until we drop the penny.
It does beg the question, how much copper is in a Canadian penny?

Nobody pays much attention to pennies but most merchants will throw
other Canadian coins back at you if you try to pass them in trade.
They are virtually worthless. Banks will not do foreign exchange on
coins. When my wife had her store she used to have a big jar of
Canadian coins that slipped by the cashiers. We tried to swap them out
with Canadian snowbirds when they were going home if we could.

I'll take any toonies you have hanging around.

In article 0a767a75-bb71-4ba8-ae36-8bb5d83d0b11
@l7g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:

[...]

Begging for spare change. Figures.

End to end short splices... JoeSpareBedroom General 5 September 30th 06 10:51 PM
End to end short splices... Calif Bill General 0 September 30th 06 06:13 PM
End to end short splices... ACP General 0 September 30th 06 02:11 PM
End for End vs Dipping Ryk General 9 October 26th 03 03:22 PM
For a friend.......... Bill Kiene General 4 August 12th 03 05:49 AM