Oscar Oscar is offline

Default This is the end, my friend..

On 5/4/2012 1:32 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 5/4/12 12:54 PM, North Star wrote:
On May 4, 11:28 am, wrote:
On 5/4/2012 11:08 AM, Oscar wrote:

On 5/4/2012 9:03 AM, North Star wrote:
Quoted from Jim Morrison of the 'Doors'....
The last Canadian penny to be produced. I have fond memories of my
dad's aunt visiting us on Sundays and giving all six of us (kids) 5
pennies each, even when we entered our teens in the mid sixties.
In those days you could still buy candies for 2 cents each.. such as
Kraft Caramels, Honeymoons etc.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/...-the-last-time

A penny for your thoughts Don. Oh wait. Never mind. ;-)

A fool and his money are soon parted!

Now you're calling Oscar a "fool"?
Maybe Kevin is showing good judgement blocking you on Facebook. You
can't even be nice to your 'friends' for any length of time.

The stench alone would be reason enough to block JustHate.

You smell stench? What kind of stench? Are you sure it isn't you?