Default Boating Post

We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise.

On 4/22/12 2:45 PM, X ` Man wrote:

We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise.

Er, make that scrubbed. Sheesh.

On 4/22/2012 2:45 PM, X ` Man wrote:

We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise.

WHAT A NICE BOATING POST. THANK YOU.

On Apr 22, 2:45*pm, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise..

I want a picture....

can.com wrote:
We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise.

I want a picture....

Sure.

http://tinyurl.com/765o4dv

can.com wrote:
We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no
surprise.

I want a picture....

Sure.

http://tinyurl.com/765o4dv

Forgot the cutline.

Photo of my iPad, next to the keyboard of my desktop computer. Enjoy.

can.com *wrote:
We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise.

I want a picture....

Sure.

http://tinyurl.com/765o4dv

Of the Boat, Harry, of the BOAT.

can.com wrote:
We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise.

I want a picture....

Sure.

http://tinyurl.com/765o4dv

Of the Boat, Harry, of the BOAT.

Sorry...I post boating photos on boating venues. This isn't one.

Boating post Calif Bill[_2_] General 0 June 20th 09 04:49 AM
A boating post!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 4 December 12th 08 01:12 PM
boating post CalifBill General 16 December 2nd 08 02:59 PM
A boating post. Bill McKee General 13 November 9th 05 06:23 PM
If you post non boating Florida Keyz General 15 June 28th 04 03:44 AM