Default Boating Post

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:01:23 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

Sorry...I post boating photos on boating venues. This isn't one.

In other words, he doesn't have a boat.

===

And he has been tossed from just about every moderated group that he
has participated in.

On 4/24/12 11:23 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:01:23 -0400, wrote:

Sorry...I post boating photos on boating venues. This isn't one.

In other words, he doesn't have a boat.

===

And he has been tossed from just about every moderated group that he
has participated in.

1. It's a point of honor not to share boating photos here. Besides, this
isn't a boating newsgroup.

2. Bull****. I post regularly on four or five moderated groups, and less
frequently on several others.

I do, however, get a kick out of the fantasy life you right-wingers
imagine for me.

On 4/24/2012 11:39 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 4/24/12 11:23 AM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:01:23 -0400, wrote:

Sorry...I post boating photos on boating venues. This isn't one.

In other words, he doesn't have a boat.

===

And he has been tossed from just about every moderated group that he
has participated in.

1. It's a point of honor not to share boating photos here. Besides, this
isn't a boating newsgroup.

2. Bull****. I post regularly on four or five moderated groups, and less
frequently on several others.

I do, however, get a kick out of the fantasy life you right-wingers
imagine for me.

LOL, do you really think anybody really believes you here?

In article m,
says...

On 4/24/2012 9:01 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

On 4/23/12 10:18 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Apr 22, 6:59 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
On 4/22/12 4:51 PM, *e#c wrote:

On Apr 22, 2:45 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise.

I want a picture....

Sure.

http://tinyurl.com/765o4dv

Of the Boat, Harry, of the BOAT.

Sorry...I post boating photos on boating venues. This isn't one.

In other words, he doesn't have a boat.

He keeps his boat in his big red barn where it is safe from prying eyes.

The Maryland Red Barn on his neighbors property.

In aweb.com,

can.com wrote:
We were going to go out on the boat today, but we were rained out, as it
were. So I went over to the marina for about an hour. No water in the
bilges. Took advantage of the rain and soaped up, scrubed down and
rinsed the topsides.

Used the marina's WiFi to check out my new iPad. Worked fine, no surprise.

I want a picture....

Sure.

http://tinyurl.com/765o4dv

Of the Boat, Harry, of the BOAT.

Sorry...I post boating photos on boating venues. This isn't one.

In other words, he doesn't have a boat.

He keeps his boat in his big red barn where it is safe from prying eyes.

The Maryland Red Barn on his neighbors property.

How many decades has it been since you owned a boat? Certainly not in my
memory here, and that dates back to the early to mid-1990's.

Further, there is no regular poster here whose opinion of the boats that
interest me interests me.
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 24, 10:39*am, X ` Man wrote:

Besides, this
isn't a boating newsgroup.

Sure it is! But it's hard to sort the boating posts outside the
continually regurgitated political BS.

I post boating questions, so.. why can't everyone else? I'm easy to
get along with...

can.com wrote:
[...]

You can leave whenever you want. What's your motive? Pollute this
group with politics? Are you afraid to take your agenda to a political
group where they might tear you a new one? STFU already.

Boating post Calif Bill[_2_] General 0 June 20th 09 04:49 AM
A boating post!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 4 December 12th 08 01:12 PM
boating post CalifBill General 16 December 2nd 08 02:59 PM
A boating post. Bill McKee General 13 November 9th 05 06:23 PM
If you post non boating Florida Keyz General 15 June 28th 04 03:44 AM