Default News we already knew about facts no longer in dispute

http://www.alternet.org/media/154875...t_misinformed/

In article , dump-on-
says...

http://www.alternet.org/media/154875...t_misinformed/

Well of course!

On 4/9/2012 7:50 AM, X ` Man wrote:

http://www.alternet.org/media/154875...t_misinformed/

54% of your rag's readership has an annual income under 50K.
Only 17% are over 55.
47% are graduates from Kansas Klown Kollige or similar institutions.

Thie exerpt from the mission statement might have been written by HNK
himself. "AlterNet has developed a unique model of journalism to
confront the failures of corporate media, as well as the vitriol
and disinformation of right wing media, especially “hate talk” media."

This rag is written for young and middle age under acievers.

On 4/9/12 8:09 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 07:50:47 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

http://www.alternet.org/media/154875...t_misinformed/

Since I don't believe that FOX even tries to be news, as defined in
the dictionary, this becomes a horse and cart issue.

It's the deliberate mendacity of Fox that makes me giggle at the network
and its followers, a characteristic shared wholeheartedly by
Mitt Romney.

wrote:

http://www.alternet.org/media/154875...t_misinformed/

Since I don't believe that FOX even tries to be news, as defined in
the dictionary, this becomes a horse and cart issue.

It's the deliberate mendacity of Fox that makes me giggle at the network
and its followers, a characteristic shared wholeheartedly by
Mitt Romney.

Mendacity of a dope. Read all about it.
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/45767

wrote:

http://www.alternet.org/media/154875...t_misinformed/

Since I don't believe that FOX even tries to be news, as defined in
the dictionary, this becomes a horse and cart issue.

From their website:
"AlterNet has developed a unique model of journalism to confront the failures of corporate media, as well as the vitriol and disinformation of right wing media..."

Fox is no model of unbiased journalism, but neither is alternet. At least they're somewhat honest about their "mission".

wrote:

http://www.alternet.org/media/154875...t_misinformed/

Since I don't believe that FOX even tries to be news, as defined in
the dictionary, this becomes a horse and cart issue.

From their website:
"AlterNet has developed a unique model of journalism to confront the failures of corporate media, as well as the vitriol and disinformation of right wing media..."

Fox is no model of unbiased journalism, but neither is alternet. At least they're somewhat honest about their "mission".

I made reference to the same line before I read your post. The
biographies of the sites Krause points to are more fun to read than the
articles he points to.

Go ahead...dispute this Harryk General 22 July 2nd 11 02:26 AM
END OUR DISPUTE sonofadocker General 2 November 29th 06 08:26 PM
Sad news if you knew Graham Hall Matt Colie General 1 February 26th 06 05:56 PM
Sad news if you knew Graham Hall Matt Colie ASA 1 February 26th 06 05:56 PM
OT Fox news watchers more likely to believe false facts basskisser General 0 May 20th 04 05:29 PM