Default END OUR DISPUTE

Can a winterized inbourd outboard be left in the water ?
My neighbor insists that he has been doing this for years without any
trouble.
He takes the boat out of the water. Winterizes it in his driveway. He
takes it to the boat ramp and pulls the boat back to his dock with a
small boat he has.
He does not like the trailered boat in his driveway.
His outdrive is partially submerged.Our inlet never freezes more than a
paper thin.

come spring he is the first guy on the bay around mid march !!

Whats your opinion ?

On 29 Nov 2006 11:02:41 -0800, "sonofadocker"
wrote:

Can a winterized inbourd outboard be left in the water ?
My neighbor insists that he has been doing this for years without any
trouble.
He takes the boat out of the water. Winterizes it in his driveway. He
takes it to the boat ramp and pulls the boat back to his dock with a
small boat he has.
He does not like the trailered boat in his driveway.
His outdrive is partially submerged.Our inlet never freezes more than a
paper thin.

come spring he is the first guy on the bay around mid march !!

Whats your opinion ?

If the ice is not a concern, I don't see what the problem would be other
than the effects of weather.
--
John H

**** May your Christmas be Spectacular****
******and your New Year even Better!******

Recalled yet again! Gilligan ASA 15 October 17th 06 01:41 AM
Question??? Capt. Neal® ASA 2 October 16th 05 11:09 PM
OT--Oh, the irony! NOYB General 0 July 17th 04 08:46 AM