Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Engine tuner for diesels?

Actually, these things are also made for use with gas engines, but that's not my concern.

I'm wondering if anyone has used one of these. I'm hearing some good things about the results from a
neighbor who has put one on his Ford 250 diesel. He says that by reducing the power capabilities he
can improve the fuel performance capabilities.

Anyone used one?

http://www.bullydog.com/product.php?ID=2

Why diesels smoke Frogwatch General 3 July 25th 09 03:45 PM
Diesels Gordon Cruising 14 April 29th 09 01:43 AM
About Yanmar diesels Eisboch General 9 March 20th 08 12:32 AM
Engine tuner in E-tecs to remove carbon [email protected] General 4 April 14th 06 03:30 AM
China Diesels P.C. Ford Boat Building 2 July 24th 03 08:09 PM