Default Does your cat guard your boat...

....as well as this cat?

http://www.wimp.com/catdolphins/

Wayne - that's not your kitty, is it?

On 1/12/12 7:44 AM, Happy John wrote:
...as well as this cat?

http://www.wimp.com/catdolphins/

Wayne - that's not your kitty, is it?

What a terrific video! Thanks.

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 07:53:13 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 1/12/12 7:44 AM, Happy John wrote:
...as well as this cat?

http://www.wimp.com/catdolphins/

Wayne - that's not your kitty, is it?

What a terrific video! Thanks.

===

Yes, cute video. We had a cat for a while but not here in Florida.
Our old cat, inherited from my mother, had 3 priorities:

1. Where is my next meal coming from?

2. When will it be here?

3. What's taking so long?

He would have looked at those dolphins with a very hungry eye.

On 12/01/2012 5:44 AM, Happy John wrote:
...as well as this cat?

http://www.wimp.com/catdolphins/

Wayne - that's not your kitty, is it?

I had to watch it to the end to see of the dolphin would have a snack.

Meeeeeow.

Why do Muslim people have Hijabs and own cats?

So you can kick the crap out of them and they don't show the bruises.
--
No mater how liberally you try to ignore rationality and reality,
reality always wins in the end.

Hey This isn't the same as grabbing a few goldfish out of the bowl at home!

--
Paul Hovnanian
Hanlon's Razor: