Default Florida to install boating test

On 1/10/2012 8:09 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jan 8, 9:13 pm, wrote:
http://www.news-press.com/article/20120108/NEWS0101/301080033/Student...newswell|text||s
.
The only problem I see with it is how well can the ID be enforced by
conservation or other water authorities. AND Will it help to curb
accidents?

Beats me.

What say ye, Greg and Wayne...

Looks like Texas is going for it too!

http://www.bestofboating.com/2012/01...er-sept-1-1993

I wonder, what states require a boat operator to carry an ID. I also
wonder, how many of those same states *don't* require voters to carry an ID.
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 9, 12:56*am, wrote:
On Sun, 8 Jan 2012 19:13:07 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

http://www.news-press.com/article/20120108/NEWS0101/301080033/Student...newswell|text||s
.
The only problem I see with it is how well can the ID be enforced by
conservation or other water authorities. AND Will it help to curb
accidents?

Beats me.

What say ye, Greg and Wayne...

You need Greg and Wayne to think for you? The law says that if you are
over 24 years old, you know how to drive a boat. Right?

No I do not need them to think for me, however they are citizens of
Florida and I am not,

I hope that helps and answers your question..