Default Other countries...

Other countries care for their mentally ill...

We put them on television and call it a Republican presidential nominee
debate.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

On Dec 11, 9:21*am, X ` Man dump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
Other countries care for their mentally ill...

We put them on television and call it a Republican presidential nominee
debate.

--http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

It's pretty sad up here, the way they "shove them out on the street"
unless they're either Forensic (those that have killed) Patients , or
those that just cannot function in Society at all. Now, they're
building a new Psych Hospital right here. It seems they're going to
close Penataguisheen (sp?), and send ALL the Forensics here.......

You'll see them walking all over the place, trying to find butts to
smoke on the street. One patient I know, "Old Charlie" axed 4 kids to
death ywears ago. He served his time, and now walks the streets 24/7.
He tells me he never sleeps. He also walked into my friends Pet Shop
and plunked $300.00 worth of change on the counter as a gift.