Default Canada one of the most corrupt Countries in the World

In light of Canada strong arming Haiti to secure rebuilding contracts,
before they have even had a chance to bury their dead, it is not
surprising that Canada is considered one of the most corrupt countries
in the world.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/24/bae

Besides my obvious inferiority complex, I am just ashamed to be a Canadian.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:35:03 -0500, Don White
wrote:

In light of Canada strong arming Haiti to secure rebuilding contracts,
before they have even had a chance to bury their dead, it is not
surprising that Canada is considered one of the most corrupt countries
in the world.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/24/bae

Besides my obvious inferiority complex, I am just ashamed to be a Canadian.

uh what? there's nothing about canada and haiti here at all

it's fun to rag on the canadians, though they don't deserve it. but
you realize you're taking away the thunder of people who want to bitch
about how the US is occupying haiti.

"Don White" wrote in message
In light of Canada strong arming Haiti to secure rebuilding contracts,
before they have even had a chance to bury their dead, it is not
surprising that Canada is considered one of the most corrupt countries in
the world.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/24/bae

Besides my obvious inferiority complex, I am just ashamed to be a
Canadian.

As if y'all aren't trying to do that & much more.
The difference...we're open, above board, and motivated by a desire to help
the Haitian people with no hidden agenda.
Hopefully, the Haitian people will remember your Imperialist adventures
there early in the last century.
they'll takeyour money but don't want to be enslaved again.

On 24/01/2010 10:35 AM, Don White wrote:
In light of Canada strong arming Haiti to secure rebuilding contracts,
before they have even had a chance to bury their dead, it is not
surprising that Canada is considered one of the most corrupt countries
in the world.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/24/bae

Besides my obvious inferiority complex, I am just ashamed to be a Canadian.

About time someone saw the obvious. Former Prime Minister Mulroney even
admited to the cash bribe and hasn't been charged with it, nor the tax
evasion. I even wrote the government asking if he is paid up including
penalties and got no reply.

This comes from Martian, hides is Canadian Steamship Lines profits offsho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfGx39FnlJU

A sad joke on Canadians. But here is the labor leader who tried coupe
'detat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bkaMAyZAM&NR=1

This was the Liberal choice to lead us. No, he isn't drunk as a skunk,
retarted perhaps, but not drunk so we are told: (Know that over 72% of
Canda is English)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrliDQs1Jps

But then Mulroney and $300,000 of cash money for the inside track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCJUviin2U0

And about the coverup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSuzyhwAt_4

Liberals are no better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnSJKAFxT00

The Canadian governement is a mafia like cesspool of bickering losers
and corruption. Real pork fest.

I am ashamed of our federal government.

On Jan 24, 3:41*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
[...]

Why, you dont even live here......

On 24/01/2010 2:21 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jan 24, 3:41 pm, wrote:
[...]

Hm, I move a lot. Had an opportunity to net a couple of extra beans if
I returned early in 2004 and did. Now looking at spreading the wings
again... already done UK, Norway and US.

Call me a migrant worker of sorts. Some sit and cry about life, others
make it happen. Currently looking at Panama or Costa Rica but leads
into permanent early retirement. Would love to snag a work gig there.
Low fear of change I guess.

"Canuck57" wrote in message
news
[...]

Then vote for a change.......time to give the NDP a chance, like we did
here.

On 24/01/2010 2:31 PM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
news
[...]

NDiaPers? You are kidding right? What a bunch of ass wipes. Hugo
Laytoon coupe d'etat ? Come now... Fortuantely the GG lady from _Haiti_
knows about junta gang rule governments and balked at the NDP/Liberal
bribe of the Bloc for a coalition junta right here in Kanada.

NDP are at least as dirty as Liberals and Cons.
GM/CAW/UAW/Cerberus/Carlyle meddling in Canadian poliics to screw all of
Canada taxpayers for GM/Chrysler corruption bailouts is a clear reason
why Canada isn't as far away from Hugo Chavez/Castro than people think.

But of course you see Harpo not doing the bailout corrutpion in December
2008 and Laytoon's run for power as a coincidence. I always wonder what
kind of dirt they got on Harpo/CPC for him to do the about face in
January on bailout of corrupt bilionaires. More Mulroney cash deals?

At least the Bloc can say they were not bought cheaply at $1B taxpayer
debt dollars for throwing their votes to the NDP/Lib to toss the elected
government.

Probably because most Canadians have never traveled outside of their
nanny state cocoon or think they are worldly for a 7 day visit to
Mazitlan or something.

I vote for independant representation or seperatists. Western Canadian
seperation. I leave the Three Canadian Stooges for others. So I don't
have to guess at which corrupt party of Kanada you vote for.

BTW, At the Calgary airport, Canada Customs has Kanada spelled that way.
When I first saw it, I almost died laughing. And I was just abck to
get my visa renewed.

Canuck57 wrote:
On 24/01/2010 2:31 PM, Don White wrote:
wrote in message
news

Then vote for a change.......time to give the NDP a chance, like we did
here.

NDiaPers? You are kidding right? What a bunch of ass wipes.

Can you think of anyone better to represent the ass wipe Providence?