Senior Member

Default Most corrupt congress...

Burris will now be seated, who's a thunk? Maybe they will seat Blago
next or put him in charge of the office investigating them like
William Jefferson, or Jamie Garelick.. pffftttt...

Senior Member

On Jan 12, 4:29*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
Burris will now be seated, who's a thunk? *Maybe they will seat Blago
next or put him in charge of the office investigating them like
William Jefferson, or Jamie Garelick.. pffftttt...

Whatever you are in the hospital for, see if the docs will give you lots
of psychotropics. You need them.

You know what I am in for, I sent you an email last time....

Congress Thom Stewart ASA 0 January 2nd 07 05:28 PM
Corrupt liberal media fails to cover the news [email protected] General 54 December 12th 05 08:24 PM