Default GOP, once again, whores for wall street

fresh from its victory in the class warfare against the middle class,
the GOP filibustered the head of the CFRB, at the behest of its wall
street masters

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/10/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t2

the GOP views the american middle class the way the japanese viewed
the inhabitants of nanking.

On 10/12/2011 4:12 PM, bpuharic wrote:
fresh from its victory in the class warfare against the middle class,
the GOP filibustered the head of the CFRB, at the behest of its wall
street masters

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/10/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t2

the GOP views the american middle class the way the japanese viewed
the inhabitants of nanking.

Just more fleabagger fear and smear. Does remind me why I had CNN
disabled on my cable bill. CNN, serving fleabagger bull**** to the
sheeples of the USA.

True well ground conservatives economists not in politics agree, USA is
screwed past the point of easy return. Sooner you hit real bottom with
fleabaggerism so rampant, the sooner USA can learn the needed lessons
and make a return. Usually takes countries about 20 years after they
hit bottom.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:32:01 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 10/12/2011 4:12 PM, bpuharic wrote:
fresh from its victory in the class warfare against the middle class,
the GOP filibustered the head of the CFRB, at the behest of its wall
street masters

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/10/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t2

the GOP views the american middle class the way the japanese viewed
the inhabitants of nanking.

Just more fleabagger fear and smear. Does remind me why I had CNN
disabled on my cable bill. CNN, serving fleabagger bull**** to the
sheeples of the USA.

so even when it's documented that the right is destroying the US our
klan klown kanuck just blows it off

True well ground conservatives economists not in politics agree, USA is
screwed past the point of easy return

says the guy who lives in a country with socialized medicine, strong
bankin regulations and strong unions

NONE of which the US has

HAHAHAHA

wall street moves to destroy 'occupy wall street' bpuharic General 64 November 26th 11 10:08 PM
GOP and wall street fight financial regulations bpuharic General 53 May 1st 10 04:49 PM
Wall Street Eisboch General 5 October 14th 08 03:17 PM
GOP's Wall Street Journal blasts McCain...again. Arrrrgh! General 0 September 19th 08 09:51 PM
Wall Street Whores Vic Smith General 3 September 18th 08 06:35 PM