bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default GOP, once again, whores for wall street

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:32:01 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 10/12/2011 4:12 PM, bpuharic wrote:
fresh from its victory in the class warfare against the middle class,
the GOP filibustered the head of the CFRB, at the behest of its wall
street masters

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/10/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t2

the GOP views the american middle class the way the japanese viewed
the inhabitants of nanking.

Just more fleabagger fear and smear. Does remind me why I had CNN
disabled on my cable bill. CNN, serving fleabagger bull**** to the
sheeples of the USA.

so even when it's documented that the right is destroying the US our
klan klown kanuck just blows it off

True well ground conservatives economists not in politics agree, USA is
screwed past the point of easy return

says the guy who lives in a country with socialized medicine, strong
bankin regulations and strong unions

NONE of which the US has

HAHAHAHA