Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default GOP, once again, whores for wall street

On 10/12/2011 4:12 PM, bpuharic wrote:
fresh from its victory in the class warfare against the middle class,
the GOP filibustered the head of the CFRB, at the behest of its wall
street masters

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/10/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t2

the GOP views the american middle class the way the japanese viewed
the inhabitants of nanking.

Just more fleabagger fear and smear. Does remind me why I had CNN
disabled on my cable bill. CNN, serving fleabagger bull**** to the
sheeples of the USA.

True well ground conservatives economists not in politics agree, USA is
screwed past the point of easy return. Sooner you hit real bottom with
fleabaggerism so rampant, the sooner USA can learn the needed lessons
and make a return. Usually takes countries about 20 years after they
hit bottom.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.