Big Tuna Bill

Default Hi Harry

Hey Harry - I've been fishing - a lot, and busy with the radio show. Just
curious, did Skipper finally row into a storm he couldn't handle? Beware of
the Baja!

Stay Tuned,

Bill

"Big Tuna Bill" Ghiselin
Rod & Reel Radio
7 to 9 Sunday nights
XTRA SPORTS 690 & 1150 AM
Southern California
http//:www.rodandreelradio.com
http//:www.trybaja.com
Land Line: (619)596-2252

Harry Krause

Big Tuna Bill wrote:

Hey Harry - I've been fishing - a lot, and busy with the radio show.
Just curious, did Skipper finally row into a storm he couldn't handle?
Beware of the Baja!

Stay Tuned,

Bill

"Big Tuna Bill" Ghiselin
Rod & Reel Radio
7 to 9 Sunday nights
XTRA SPORTS 690 & 1150 AM
Southern California
http//:www.rodandreelradio.com
http//:www.trybaja.com
Land Line: (619)596-2252

I have no idea what happened to Dave Mann, aka Skipper. Perhaps he's
move involved these days in his other hobbies of hating blacks, Latinos,
and Jews. He hinted that he had a couple of buyers lined up for his old
Bayliner, but if he said he sold it, I missed the message.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Gould 0738

I have no idea what happened to Dave Mann, aka Skipper. Perhaps he's
move involved these days in his other hobbies of hating blacks, Latinos,
and Jews. He hinted that he had a couple of buyers lined up for his old
Bayliner, but if he said he sold it, I missed the message.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

There's a theory afoot that a current contributor to the group (who presents as
an old veteran but never really appeared here much until Skipper last swallowed
the anchor) is the new screen name for our one and only contributor from Derby,
KS.
Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:

I have no idea what happened to Dave Mann, aka Skipper. Perhaps he's
move involved these days in his other hobbies of hating blacks, Latinos,
and Jews. He hinted that he had a couple of buyers lined up for his old
Bayliner, but if he said he sold it, I missed the message.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

There's a theory afoot that a current contributor to the group (who presents as
an old veteran but never really appeared here much until Skipper last swallowed
the anchor) is the new screen name for our one and only contributor from Derby,
KS.

You mean, Skipper is wearing a fresh white sheet?

--
* * *
email sent to

Gould 0738

You mean, Skipper is wearing a fresh white sheet?

If the theory is correct, the new screen name has been very careful. More
likely a fresh start than a fresh sheet.

Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:

You mean, Skipper is wearing a fresh white sheet?

If the theory is correct, the new screen name has been very careful. More
likely a fresh start than a fresh sheet.

Oh, well so many of the neo-con-victs around here have multiple screen
names, I've kinda given up keeping track of them. Next, you'll tell me
"Jim" or "Wally" or one of the other FLEEGs is really MadKow Redux. ]

Hey...I have a piece lined up that'll even make you, boat tester
extraordinaire, green with jealousy. Has nothing to do with boats, but a
lot to do with big iron.

How long can I tease you about this?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Gould 0738

Hey...I have a piece lined up that'll even make you, boat tester
extraordinaire, green with jealousy. Has nothing to do with boats, but a
lot to do with big iron.

How long can I tease you about this?

Not very. But I'd like to see a copy of it when you're done. :-)
Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
Hey...I have a piece lined up that'll even make you, boat tester
extraordinaire, green with jealousy. Has nothing to do with boats, but a
lot to do with big iron.

How long can I tease you about this?

Not very. But I'd like to see a copy of it when you're done. :-)

Will do. I'm lining it up to research and write for the first quarter
2004. Just got all the approvals.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.