Gould 0738

Default Hi Harry

I have no idea what happened to Dave Mann, aka Skipper. Perhaps he's
move involved these days in his other hobbies of hating blacks, Latinos,
and Jews. He hinted that he had a couple of buyers lined up for his old
Bayliner, but if he said he sold it, I missed the message.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

There's a theory afoot that a current contributor to the group (who presents as
an old veteran but never really appeared here much until Skipper last swallowed
the anchor) is the new screen name for our one and only contributor from Derby,
KS.