Default A final message from...

On Tue, 06 Dec 2011 20:26:33 -0500, Honey Badger
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:33:43 -0500, Honey Badger
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:

-HB

HAHAHAAH the right wing doesnt even know their own history!! he's TOO
LAZY and TOO STUPID to look it up!! his klan buddies use the rule all
the time and he's SO ignorant he doesnt even know it's part of his
illustrious right wing history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID???

yes...you are

A bunch of rhetoric from - wikipedia? You can't do better than that and
the left-wing obligatory name-calling?

-HB

and your rebuttal was?

oh. there wasnt one

On 12/6/2011 8:26 PM, Honey Badger wrote:
bpuharic wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 19:33:43 -0500, Honey Badger
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 23:02:31 -0500, Honey Badger
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 15:24:30 -0700,
wrote:

-HB
right wingers are always ignorant of US history.

honey dipper doesnt know about the 'single drop' rule in US history.
typical for a right whiner, he's a revisionist

thus proving, once again, right whiners hate blacks
Show me a link to that rule. It sounds like something the KKK would use
in their pathetic tactics. And don't quote ancient history - your
allegations are about a person living today.

-HB

HAHAHAAH the right wing doesnt even know their own history!! he's TOO
LAZY and TOO STUPID to look it up!! his klan buddies use the rule all
the time and he's SO ignorant he doesnt even know it's part of his
illustrious right wing history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID???

yes...you are

A bunch of rhetoric from - wikipedia? You can't do better than that and
the left-wing obligatory name-calling?

-HB

The name calling and lies are all they have...

On 12/6/2011 10:20 PM, BAR wrote:
In article4pWdnQRER4FTXUPTnZ2dnUVZ_rSdnZ2d@giganews. com,
says...

wrote:

[...]

I had never even heard of that "rule" until a couple of years ago. I
think it was our resident nutjob Bob who pointed me to it.

Of course I could never be in the Klan, Catholics are excluded due to us
being on the Klan's list of people to be hated.

Yeah, they recruited me until they found out I was raised Mormon....

On Tue, 6 Dec 2011 22:20:53 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

-HB
HAHAHAAH the right wing doesnt even know their own history!! he's TOO
LAZY and TOO STUPID to look it up!! his klan buddies use the rule all
the time and he's SO ignorant he doesnt even know it's part of his
illustrious right wing history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID???

yes...you are

A bunch of rhetoric from - wikipedia? You can't do better than that and
the left-wing obligatory name-calling?

-HB

I had never even heard of that "rule" until a couple of years ago. I
think it was our resident nutjob Bob who pointed me to it.

IOW you're another right wing lunatic ignorant of your own past.

glad to be of service educating you buffoons.

Of course I could never be in the Klan, Catholics are excluded due to us
being on the Klan's list of people to be hated.

in your case they'd make an exception.

wrote:

[...]

The "single drop" concept was and is well-known to those who have
bothered to study racial history in the United States. I've seen more
references to it as the "one drop" rule. Same thing.

Here's a bulletin from the Virginia department of health issued in the
last century:

http://www.encyclopediavirginia.org/...001754mets.xml

Just because you and your right-wing buddies are for the most part
uneducated and ignorant doesn't mean bad stuff didn't happen.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

wrote:

[...]

Interesting but not surprising that the Klan would try to "recruit" you.
Gosh, I wonder why. No, I don't. The Klan obviously considered you one
of their own.

wrote:

[...]

Catholics, too? I thought the Klan was all Baptists - they are
Christians, right? Why would they have Catholics?

-HB

wrote:

[...]

More ancient history. It's 2011 on my calendar.

-HB

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

The Klan hates all non-Protestant religions. Jews and Catholics
regardless of their color are on the list of people to hate.

Message filters Jim General 4 August 14th 09 02:48 PM
Somebody didn't get the message Dr. Isin General 0 August 9th 09 02:02 AM
Message from Peter Bruce In Bangkok Cruising 5 January 3rd 09 01:54 AM
a message from my wife... Tim General 3 June 25th 08 05:57 PM
Testing message [email protected] Crew 0 September 26th 03 11:37 PM