Default A final message from...

....Herman Cain:

December 2, 2011
A Farewell from Herman Cain
My Final Thoughts

Dear Friend,

And when I say “friend,” I mean it in the normal way, not “someone I’ve
been sleeping with for 13 years.” Unless, of course, I have been
sleeping with you for 13 years. In that case, I do mean it that way.

It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to end my inspirational
quest for the White House. After much reassessing and reconsidering, I
have decided to spend more time being screamed at by my wife. And by
“more time,” I mean 24 hours a day, stopping only for bathroom breaks.

But before I go, let me share with you my final thoughts on my campaign.
After months of crisscrossing this great land of ours and
participating in over three hundred televised debates, I am being
disqualified because of an extramarital affair. And that raises the
following question: are you ****ing kidding me?

I mean, let’s get real. I never heard of Libya. I didn’t know whether
that CNN dude’s name was Wolf or Blitz. And my only training for
running the #1 nation in the world was running its #8 pizza chain. Yet
none of that, I repeat, none of that disqualified me. In fact, I was
the front-****ing-runner, as long as I kept my 9-9-9 in my pants. (I
have no idea what I meant by that -- I just like saying 9-9-9.)

But here’s the part that really kills me. You’re kicking me to the curb
because I was messing around, and instead you’re going with… Newt
Gingrich? I repeat: are you ****ing kidding me? Oh, I know what you’re
saying: you love Newt because he’s an “intellectual.” Well, Newt
Gingrich is the intellectual of the Republican field the way Moe was the
intellectual of the Stooges.

And that leads me to my final point: you disgust me, America. Right now
if I had my way, I’d up and move to another country. I really, truly
would. Only I don’t know where any of them are, and my wife won’t let
me leave the house.

Goodbye forever,

Herman

(From the terrifically funny Andy Borowitz, of course.)

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

On 12/3/2011 7:18 AM, X ` Man wrote:
(From the terrifically funny Andy Borowitz, of course.)

This turkey should be writing obits. for expired writers instead of
catering to left wing extremeists.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 03/12/2011 5:18 AM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 15:24:30 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?

the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?

the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

No leader in the history of mankind even comes close to 0bama's minimum
of $6 trillion of added debt in the first 4 year term. Makes him a 34th
degree debtor. Yep, 0bama family values, saddle them kids with debt-tax
servitude.

It is you that suggest being black means your probably more apt to be a
delinquent debtor. Maybe the statistics would back you up on that, who
know eh?

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?

the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

No leader in the history of mankind even comes close to 0bama's minimum
of $6 trillion of added debt in the first 4 year term.

wrong. bush's last budget was about the same as obama's deficit.

but obama's black. and we know you hate him because he's black because
you tried to say hank paulson was obama's treasury secretary durin the
TARP bailout in 2008

before obama became president

and while paulson worked for bush

this is in between your telling us how the slave trade wasnt so bad

so spare us the fainting couch histrionics. we know you hate blacks

Makes him a 34th
degree debtor. Yep, 0bama family values, saddle them kids with debt-tax
servitude.

the US has the lowest tax rate of any OECD country except mexico and
chile

including your own, where you have socialized medicine, you scumbag
hypocrite

that's more proof you hate blacks

wrote:

[...]

Congrats...you are now in the running for Dumbest Poster in Rec.Boats,
competing with iSnotty and iLoogy.

wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?

the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

He's not black, asshole. His mother was white. Keep playing your
game. No one cares.

-HB

wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?

the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

He's not black, asshole. His mother was white. Keep playing your
game. No one cares.

-HB

right wingers are always ignorant of US history.

honey dipper doesnt know about the 'single drop' rule in US history.
typical for a right whiner, he's a revisionist

thus proving, once again, right whiners hate blacks

wrote:

[...]

Well, I see the coward of rec.boats is still here all day long, trolling
news groups! LOL! What a loser..

Message filters Jim General 4 August 14th 09 02:48 PM
Somebody didn't get the message Dr. Isin General 0 August 9th 09 02:02 AM
Message from Peter Bruce In Bangkok Cruising 5 January 3rd 09 01:54 AM
a message from my wife... Tim General 3 June 25th 08 05:57 PM
Testing message [email protected] Crew 0 September 26th 03 11:37 PM