Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim Jim is offline

Default Message filters

I keep filtering out people who return by adding something like a "II"
at the end of their identity, or have 5 different identities and blame
it on their wife's computer.

Your narrow minded political comments are not wanted, That is why they
have message filters.

Please respect the rest of us who are tired of you.

Thanks

Well, my filters tell me... HK General 3 June 14th 09 01:47 PM
Fuel filters Bruce in Bangkok[_2_] Cruising 19 December 12th 07 02:16 PM
RFI filters? Glenn Ashmore Electronics 2 March 16th 06 08:10 AM
Oil Filters, etc. Wayne.B General 5 January 28th 04 04:29 AM
Filters for list Florida Keyz General 1 July 18th 03 03:50 AM