Default A final message from...

On 12/3/2011 11:32 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/3/2011 8:26 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/3/11 5:58 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 03/12/2011 3:34 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 15:24:30 -0700,
wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going
to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?

the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

No leader in the history of mankind even comes close to 0bama's minimum
of $6 trillion of added debt in the first 4 year term. Makes him a 34th
degree debtor. Yep, 0bama family values, saddle them kids with debt-tax
servitude.

It is you that suggest being black means your probably more apt to be a
delinquent debtor. Maybe the statistics would back you up on that, who
know eh?

Congrats...you are now in the running for Dumbest Poster in Rec.Boats,
competing with iSnotty and iLoogy.

Well, I see the coward of rec.boats is still here all day long, trolling
news groups! LOL! What a loser..

Been that way for 15 years. Harry will never change.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 12/3/11 11:16 PM, bpuharic wrote:

wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?
the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

He's not black, asshole. His mother was white. Keep playing your
game. No one cares.

-HB

right wingers are always ignorant of US history.

honey dipper doesnt know about the 'single drop' rule in US history.
typical for a right whiner, he's a revisionist

thus proving, once again, right whiners hate blacks

Honey Badger is just a new handle for one of the same old mindless
right-wing assholes who have long plagued this news group with their
"moronics." Why even acknowledge their existence?

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, five of the top ten threads here are political trolls posted by
you and your sock puppets and you suggest we are screwing the group. You
have stated your goal here scores of times here to ruin the group, and
you have done pretty well so far...

wrote:

-HB

right wingers are always ignorant of US history.

honey dipper doesnt know about the 'single drop' rule in US history.
typical for a right whiner, he's a revisionist

thus proving, once again, right whiners hate blacks

Honey Badger is just a new handle for one of the same old mindless
right-wing assholes who have long plagued this news group with their
"moronics." Why even acknowledge their existence?

yeah i thought he might be a drone...

wrote:

-HB

right wingers are always ignorant of US history.

honey dipper doesnt know about the 'single drop' rule in US history.
typical for a right whiner, he's a revisionist

thus proving, once again, right whiners hate blacks

Honey Badger is just a new handle for one of the same old mindless
right-wing assholes who have long plagued this news group with their
"moronics." Why even acknowledge their existence?

yeah i thought he might be a drone...

His previous handles here have been Dan Krueger, DK, and about a dozen
others. No matter what his name here, he just writes the same old crap,
and usually "targeting" the same posters on the other side of the aisle.
He's no brighter than iSnotty, flajim, or the rest of the really dim
bulbs on the right here.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

On 03/12/2011 4:08 PM, bpuharic wrote:

wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?

the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

No leader in the history of mankind even comes close to 0bama's minimum
of $6 trillion of added debt in the first 4 year term.

wrong. bush's last budget was about the same as obama's deficit.

but obama's black. and we know you hate him because he's black because
you tried to say hank paulson was obama's treasury secretary durin the
TARP bailout in 2008

before obama became president

and while paulson worked for bush

this is in between your telling us how the slave trade wasnt so bad

so spare us the fainting couch histrionics. we know you hate blacks

Makes him a 34th
degree debtor. Yep, 0bama family values, saddle them kids with debt-tax
servitude.

the US has the lowest tax rate of any OECD country except mexico and
chile

including your own, where you have socialized medicine, you scumbag
hypocrite

that's more proof you hate blacks

Not at all, but with 0bama I can hate black and white at the same time.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

wrote:

Makes him a 34th
degree debtor. Yep, 0bama family values, saddle them kids with debt-tax
servitude.

the US has the lowest tax rate of any OECD country except mexico and
chile

including your own, where you have socialized medicine, you scumbag
hypocrite

that's more proof you hate blacks

Not at all, but with 0bama I can hate black and white at the same time.

HAHAHAH do we need any moe proof of his klan love

wrote:

So when is 0bama going to resign for putting $6 trillion of added debt
on the tab for the kids and grand kids to pay for? Or is it going to be
a force issue on Nov-2012?
the klan klown kanuck tried to convince us last week that obama was
president in 2008

now he's trying to pretend obama is unique in his budget deficits

what's unique about obama among US presidents, according to our local
klanster is that he's

black

He's not black, asshole. His mother was white. Keep playing your
game. No one cares.

-HB

right wingers are always ignorant of US history.

honey dipper doesnt know about the 'single drop' rule in US history.
typical for a right whiner, he's a revisionist

thus proving, once again, right whiners hate blacks

Show me a link to that rule. It sounds like something the KKK would use
in their pathetic tactics. And don't quote ancient history - your
allegations are about a person living today.

-HB

wrote:

-HB

right wingers are always ignorant of US history.

honey dipper doesnt know about the 'single drop' rule in US history.
typical for a right whiner, he's a revisionist

thus proving, once again, right whiners hate blacks

Show me a link to that rule. It sounds like something the KKK would use
in their pathetic tactics. And don't quote ancient history - your
allegations are about a person living today.

-HB

HAHAHAAH the right wing doesnt even know their own history!! he's TOO
LAZY and TOO STUPID to look it up!! his klan buddies use the rule all
the time and he's SO ignorant he doesnt even know it's part of his
illustrious right wing history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID???

yes...you are

wrote:

-HB
right wingers are always ignorant of US history.

honey dipper doesnt know about the 'single drop' rule in US history.
typical for a right whiner, he's a revisionist

thus proving, once again, right whiners hate blacks

Show me a link to that rule. It sounds like something the KKK would use
in their pathetic tactics. And don't quote ancient history - your
allegations are about a person living today.

-HB

HAHAHAAH the right wing doesnt even know their own history!! he's TOO
LAZY and TOO STUPID to look it up!! his klan buddies use the rule all
the time and he's SO ignorant he doesnt even know it's part of his
illustrious right wing history:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID???

yes...you are

A bunch of rhetoric from - wikipedia? You can't do better than that and
the left-wing obligatory name-calling?

-HB

Message filters Jim General 4 August 14th 09 02:48 PM
Somebody didn't get the message Dr. Isin General 0 August 9th 09 02:02 AM
Message from Peter Bruce In Bangkok Cruising 5 January 3rd 09 01:54 AM
a message from my wife... Tim General 3 June 25th 08 05:57 PM
Testing message [email protected] Crew 0 September 26th 03 11:37 PM