Default You won't have to be an idiot...

....to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

On 12/2/11 12:50 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:07:05 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

...to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

I guess they have reform Jews in Bentonville.

Maybe :). I doubt there's more than one synagogue in a hick town like
Bentonville, and if there is one, it's probably a mixture of reform and
conservative families. Hard to imagine orthodox jews living in Bentonville.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article , dump-on-
says...

wrote:

...to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

I guess they have reform Jews in Bentonville.

Maybe :). I doubt there's more than one synagogue in a hick town like
Bentonville, and if there is one, it's probably a mixture of reform and
conservative families. Hard to imagine orthodox jews living in Bentonville.

Anyone ever notice that Harry is such a bigot? He calls Bentonville a
"hick town" but Huntingtown MD is a great place to live! If Harry
doesn't live there, it's a **** hole, if Harry does live there, it's
great!

On 12/2/11 8:18 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:52:23 -0500, wrote:

In articleKOmdneIrJ9Vrj0TTnZ2dnUVZ_qSdnZ2d@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

wrote:

...to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

I guess they have reform Jews in Bentonville.

Maybe :). I doubt there's more than one synagogue in a hick town like
Bentonville, and if there is one, it's probably a mixture of reform and
conservative families. Hard to imagine orthodox jews living in Bentonville.

Anyone ever notice that Harry is such a bigot? He calls Bentonville a
"hick town" but Huntingtown MD is a great place to live! If Harry
doesn't live there, it's a **** hole, if Harry does live there, it's
great!

Actually Bentonville is an upscale suburb of Little Rock.

That's way over iloogy's head.

X ` Man wrote:
....to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

Where did you take that photo?

-HB

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:52:23 -0500, iBoaterer wrote:

In article , dump-on-
says...

wrote:

...to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

I guess they have reform Jews in Bentonville.

Maybe :). I doubt there's more than one synagogue in a hick town like
Bentonville, and if there is one, it's probably a mixture of reform and
conservative families. Hard to imagine orthodox jews living in Bentonville.

Anyone ever notice that Harry is such a bigot? He calls Bentonville a
"hick town" but Huntingtown MD is a great place to live! If Harry
doesn't live there, it's a **** hole, if Harry does live there, it's
great!

Actually Bentonville is an upscale suburb of Little Rock.

Yes, I know!

In article , dump-on-
says...

wrote:

...to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

I guess they have reform Jews in Bentonville.

Maybe :). I doubt there's more than one synagogue in a hick town like
Bentonville, and if there is one, it's probably a mixture of reform and
conservative families. Hard to imagine orthodox jews living in Bentonville.

Anyone ever notice that Harry is such a bigot? He calls Bentonville a
"hick town" but Huntingtown MD is a great place to live! If Harry
doesn't live there, it's a **** hole, if Harry does live there, it's
great!

Actually Bentonville is an upscale suburb of Little Rock.

That's way over iloogy's head.

Pssst, YOU are the one that called it a "hick town".

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 20:48:11 -0500, Honey Badger wrote:

X ` Man wrote:
....to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

Where did you take that photo?

-HB

He probably shops at the big WalMart in Prince Frederick.

On 12/3/11 9:00 AM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 20:48:11 -0500, Honey wrote:

X ` Man wrote:
....to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

Where did you take that photo?

-HB

He probably shops at the big WalMart in Prince Frederick.

Nope, but I am pleased to be counted among the many Calvert Couhty
residents who pressured the county board to deny WalMart a permit to
build a "super store" down our way. Instead, it got relocated to
Dunkirk, in the northern part of the county.

We just have an ordinary, crap-filled WalMart here, which I do not
patronize.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

Another idiot... HK General 0 June 25th 09 10:05 PM
idiot. Tim General 23 January 17th 08 08:17 PM
Oh my, I'm such an idiot! Lady Pilot ASA 7 December 7th 04 01:08 PM
Idiot #2 Bobsprit ASA 2 June 26th 04 02:19 AM
Idiot #3 Bobsprit ASA 0 June 25th 04 12:48 PM