X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default You won't have to be an idiot...

On 12/2/11 8:18 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:52:23 -0500, wrote:

In articleKOmdneIrJ9Vrj0TTnZ2dnUVZ_qSdnZ2d@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

On 12/2/11 12:50 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:07:05 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

...to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

I guess they have reform Jews in Bentonville.

Maybe :). I doubt there's more than one synagogue in a hick town like
Bentonville, and if there is one, it's probably a mixture of reform and
conservative families. Hard to imagine orthodox jews living in Bentonville.

Anyone ever notice that Harry is such a bigot? He calls Bentonville a
"hick town" but Huntingtown MD is a great place to live! If Harry
doesn't live there, it's a **** hole, if Harry does live there, it's
great!

Actually Bentonville is an upscale suburb of Little Rock.

That's way over iloogy's head.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug