X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default You won't have to be an idiot...

On 12/3/11 9:00 AM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 20:48:11 -0500, Honey wrote:

X ` Man wrote:
....to be a Wal-Mart display manager, but it helps:

http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/9em27R

Where did you take that photo?

-HB

He probably shops at the big WalMart in Prince Frederick.

Nope, but I am pleased to be counted among the many Calvert Couhty
residents who pressured the county board to deny WalMart a permit to
build a "super store" down our way. Instead, it got relocated to
Dunkirk, in the northern part of the county.

We just have an ordinary, crap-filled WalMart here, which I do not
patronize.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug