Default more right wing lies on taxes

the right wing generally shrieks over how 'overtaxed' americans are,
comparing it to slavery

unfortunately for them, americans are among the lowest taxed people in
the world. only mexico and chile have lower taxes

http://bottomline.msnbc.msn.com/_new...tting-off-easy

of course part of that is driven by the fact our rich are virtually
not taxed at all.

and the right wing said all these tax cuts would cause the economy to
boom

how we doing?

On 01/12/2011 2:32 PM, bpuharic wrote:
the right wing generally shrieks over how 'overtaxed' americans are,
comparing it to slavery

unfortunately for them, americans are among the lowest taxed people in
the world. only mexico and chile have lower taxes

Funny how you mention Mexico and Chile, both economies and currencies
have outperformed the USA for 5 years now. They are more economically
stable too.

But perhaps their governments are not as corrupt and at war with the
world. After all if you took military spending in the last 14 years
out, USA would have no debt. And USA spends more on military than the
other top 25 nations combined as if at war with the world.

You could trim $600 billion from the US miliary and CIA and still spend
more than China and Russia combined.

You in fact could make the case US war mongering is the cause of your
grief. More debt-tax slavery, less services. Yep, Chile and Mexico are
simply more in balance with reality and have more integrity in their
economics.

But 0bama supports military, war, bailouts and corruption. But sure his
words, but not his actions will be reassuring for the stupid voters like
yourself. Fact is 0bama is all mouth and pure corruption.
--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:08:41 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 01/12/2011 2:32 PM, bpuharic wrote:
the right wing generally shrieks over how 'overtaxed' americans are,
comparing it to slavery

unfortunately for them, americans are among the lowest taxed people in
the world. only mexico and chile have lower taxes

Funny how you mention Mexico and Chile, both economies and currencies
have outperformed the USA for 5 years now. They are more economically
stable too.

IOW you ignored the fact the US has lower taxes than 31 of 34
countries of the OECD

uh huh. so you're a liar, just as i said

yep

But perhaps their governments are not as corrupt and at war with the
world. After all if you took military spending in the last 14 years
out, USA would have no debt. And USA spends more on military than the
other top 25 nations combined as if at war with the world.

yep. we sure do. and the right wing LOVES it

You in fact could make the case US war mongering is the cause of your
grief. More debt-tax slavery, less services.

HAHAHAAHAH tax slavery even though we pay less taxes than ANY OTHER
developed country!!!

talk about right wing cognitive dissonance!!

Yep, Chile and Mexico are
simply more in balance with reality and have more integrity in their
economics.

the right winger actually said

mexico...with 45,000 deaths in the last 4 years

has a stronger society than the US!!

But 0bama supports military, war, bailouts and corruption. But sure his
words, but not his actions will be reassuring for the stupid voters like
yourself. Fact is 0bama is all mouth and pure corruption.

yeah. you say that because he's

black

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:47:33 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

But 0bama supports military, war, bailouts and corruption. But sure his
words, but not his actions will be reassuring for the stupid voters like
yourself. Fact is 0bama is all mouth and pure corruption.

yeah. you say that because he's

black

What the hell does Obama's color have to do with his support of war, bank bailouts, auto company
bailouts, his mouth and his corruption?

Why do you blame it on his color?

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 20:34:39 -0500, Black Cloud
wrote:

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:47:33 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

But 0bama supports military, war, bailouts and corruption. But sure his
words, but not his actions will be reassuring for the stupid voters like
yourself. Fact is 0bama is all mouth and pure corruption.

yeah. you say that because he's

black

What the hell does Obama's color have to do with his support of war,

war??

oh. you mean the one he's ENDING

yep. you hate him 'cuz he's

black

bank bailouts,

bank bailout? authored by hank paulson, bush's treasury
secretary...you blame that on obama 'cuz he's

black

auto company
bailouts, his mouth and his corruption?

corruption?

oh. you always think black politicians are corrupt

Why do you blame it on his color?

because every damn problem above was caused by right wing laissez
faire economics

and you blame it on the

black

guy

THAT is why you're a klan klown

wrote:

[...]

Not by muhc, but that has made America economic liberty good for a lot
of working middle class. Less government holding you back. But if you
tax like any other corrupt G8/20 country, then why open a business to be
tax raped when you can go to dozens of other countries and do better?
Maybe that is why American business is investing elsewhere, makes no
more sense to be in the USA as you have lost you competitive advantage.

talk about right wing cognitive dissonance!!

Nope, just beyond the cranial capacity of the fleabagger to understand.

Yep, Chile and Mexico are
simply more in balance with reality and have more integrity in their
economics.

the right winger actually said

mexico...with 45,000 deaths in the last 4 years

has a stronger society than the US!!

Thy are improving while America is degrading. Always invest in
improvement, not stagnation and decay.

But 0bama supports military, war, bailouts and corruption. But sure his
words, but not his actions will be reassuring for the stupid voters like
yourself. Fact is 0bama is all mouth and pure corruption.

yeah. you say that because he's

black

Given' African history....

Hey, it was blacks who enslaved blacks and sold them to Europeans and
Americans. Instead of killing their enemies hey captured them and made
them slaves for sale.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

wrote:
uh huh. so you're a liar, just as i said

yep

But perhaps their governments are not as corrupt and at war with the
world. After all if you took military spending in the last 14 years
out, USA would have no debt. And USA spends more on military than the
other top 25 nations combined as if at war with the world.

yep. we sure do. and the right wing LOVES it

You in fact could make the case US war mongering is the cause of your
grief. More debt-tax slavery, less services.

HAHAHAAHAH tax slavery even though we pay less taxes than ANY OTHER
developed country!!!

Not by muhc, but that has made America economic liberty good for a lot
of working middle class.

now let's see...his argument is that

1. taxes here are so high americans live in slavery
2. taxes here are so low that americans live in freedom

golly. cant argue with that.

talk about right wing cognitive dissonance!!

Nope, just beyond the cranial capacity of the fleabagger to understand.

Yep, Chile and Mexico are
simply more in balance with reality and have more integrity in their
economics.

the right winger actually said

mexico...with 45,000 deaths in the last 4 years

has a stronger society than the US!!

Thy are improving while America is degrading. Always invest in
improvement, not stagnation and decay.

HAHAHA improving?? they have 1/4 our population and 4X our murder
rate!

that's an IMPROVEMENT??? ROFLMAO!!

But 0bama supports military, war, bailouts and corruption. But sure his
words, but not his actions will be reassuring for the stupid voters like
yourself. Fact is 0bama is all mouth and pure corruption.

yeah. you say that because he's

black

Given' African history....

Hey, it was blacks who enslaved blacks and sold them to Europeans and
Americans. Instead of killing their enemies hey captured them and made
them slaves for sale.

hey it was whites who created the market for black slaves. guess you
missed that part

wrote:
[...]

Taxation is a form of slavery. Same way fuedal lords taxed their surfs.

Ever wonder why no government ever guarantees a maximum tax liability to
people? They will define minimum tax, but not maximum tax.

talk about right wing cognitive dissonance!!

Nope, just beyond the cranial capacity of the fleabagger to understand.

Yep, Chile and Mexico are
simply more in balance with reality and have more integrity in their
economics.

the right winger actually said

mexico...with 45,000 deaths in the last 4 years

has a stronger society than the US!!

Thy are improving while America is degrading. Always invest in
improvement, not stagnation and decay.

HAHAHA improving?? they have 1/4 our population and 4X our murder
rate!

that's an IMPROVEMENT??? ROFLMAO!!

So? 99% of the murders are drug an crime related, so don't do drugs and
live clean.

Given' African history....

Hey, it was blacks who enslaved blacks and sold them to Europeans and
Americans. Instead of killing their enemies hey captured them and made
them slaves for sale.

hey it was whites who created the market for black slaves. guess you
missed that part

Nope. The largest roots of slavery are in Africa, blacks enslaving
blacks. They even had army slaves. If you didn't fight for them, they
killed you. Took the women as breeding stock. Well documented too, and
was in full swing before white Europeans entered the scene.

But later, the Euro's notices and bought them too. Many would up in
south Africa, others in USA.

But black slavery started by the hand of blacks. A little fact you
Black Panther type fleabaggers like to forget.
--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

wrote:

Not by muhc, but that has made America economic liberty good for a lot
of working middle class.

now let's see...his argument is that

1. taxes here are so high americans live in slavery
2. taxes here are so low that americans live in freedom

golly. cant argue with that.

Taxation is a form of slavery. Same way fuedal lords taxed their surfs.

meaningless. taxes are payment for services rendered. the US military
guards sealanes, etc. you suggesting defense of freedom is slavery??

golly. you sure DO sound like a conservative!

Ever wonder why no government ever guarantees a maximum tax liability to
people? They will define minimum tax, but not maximum tax.

notice you ignored the fact the US has the lowest tax burden in the
OECD except for mexico and chile

Thy are improving while America is degrading. Always invest in
improvement, not stagnation and decay.

HAHAHA improving?? they have 1/4 our population and 4X our murder
rate!

that's an IMPROVEMENT??? ROFLMAO!!

So? 99% of the murders are drug an crime related, so don't do drugs and
live clean.

ah.

'except for that, mrs. lincoln, how did you like the play'...

Given' African history....

Hey, it was blacks who enslaved blacks and sold them to Europeans and
Americans. Instead of killing their enemies hey captured them and made
them slaves for sale.

hey it was whites who created the market for black slaves. guess you
missed that part

Nope. The largest roots of slavery are in Africa, blacks enslaving
blacks.

not really our problem is it? we enslaved blacks. that's OUR problem.

not too bright, are you? it's only been 450 of the black slave trade
and you dont even know about it

yep. typical conservative

But black slavery started by the hand of blacks. A little fact you
Black Panther type fleabaggers like to forget.

here is the beginning of his defense of slavery

no wonder he hates the

black

president

bpuharic wrote:
Nope. The largest roots of slavery are in Africa, blacks enslaving
blacks.

not really our problem is it? we enslaved blacks. that's OUR problem.

not too bright, are you? it's only been 450 of the black slave trade
and you dont even know about it

yep. typical conservative

I've never had a slave. My parents, grandparents, and
great-grandparents never had slaves. So who is "we"? Did you have a slave?
But black slavery started by the hand of blacks. A little fact you
Black Panther type fleabaggers like to forget.

here is the beginning of his defense of slavery

no wonder he hates the

black

president

We don't have a black president. The guy currently holding that title
is of mixed race and he is as white as he is black, moron.

I learned proper capitalization in grade school. Were you home schooled
by morons?

-HB (Pistachio cash!)