Default more right wing lies on taxes

On Sat, 03 Dec 2011 23:34:59 -0500, Honey Badger
wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
Nope. The largest roots of slavery are in Africa, blacks enslaving
blacks.

not really our problem is it? we enslaved blacks. that's OUR problem.

not too bright, are you? it's only been 450 of the black slave trade
and you dont even know about it

yep. typical conservative

I've never had a slave. My parents, grandparents, and
great-grandparents never had slaves. So who is "we"? Did you have a slave?

let me type this slowly so you understand

you came late to this thread. our residient klan klown kanuck waxed on
about how slavery wasnt so bad. he's conservative and is quite willing
to tell us what a break slavery was for blacks and how they should
just keep menial jobs. which is why he's ****ed at our

black

president

But black slavery started by the hand of blacks. A little fact you
Black Panther type fleabaggers like to forget.

here is the beginning of his defense of slavery

no wonder he hates the

black

president

We don't have a black president. The guy currently holding that title
is of mixed race and he is as white as he is black, moron.

dont know much about US history, do you?

I learned proper capitalization in grade school. Were you home schooled
by morons?

you seem to think you're my dad!

wrote:

bpuharic wrote:
[...]