Default Gingrich: ‘I’ve Screwed All the Women I Want – All That’s Left is America’

December 1, 2011
Gingrich: ‘I’ve Screwed All the Women I Want – All That’s Left is America’
Newt Wows GOP with Fidelity Pledge

DAVENPORT, IOWA (The Borowitz Report) – GOP presidential frontrunner
Newt Gingrich today vowed that his days of infidelity were behind him,
telling an audience in Iowa, “I’ve screwed all the women I want – all
that’s left is America.”

Mr. Gingrich added that as President, “I will be one hundred percent
faithful to the United States of America, unless of course it gets
cancer or something.”

He also scoffed at rival Mitt Romney’s attempts to portray himself as a
happily married family man: “The only reason Mitt Romney hasn’t had any
sex scandals is he keeps changing positions.”
---
From Andy Borowitz, of course, one of the funniest guys (along with
Lewis Black), in America.

On 01/12/2011 11:28 AM, X ` Man wrote:

December 1, 2011
Gingrich: ‘I’ve Screwed All the Women I Want – All That’s Left is America’
Newt Wows GOP with Fidelity Pledge

No stories on 0bama and Bernanke using US debt and taxes to bailout Europe?

Yep, 0bama selling out America for world corruption.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 16:20:03 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 01/12/2011 11:28 AM, X ` Man wrote:

December 1, 2011
Gingrich: ‘I’ve Screwed All the Women I Want – All That’s Left is America’
Newt Wows GOP with Fidelity Pledge

No stories on 0bama and Bernanke using US debt and taxes to bailout Europe?

gee. we're not.

oh. obama's black so it has to be his fault

Yep, 0bama selling out America for world corruption.

even though we pay lower taxes than any other western country
including your own

uh huh

Pro Adultery Voters Shift to Gingrich X ` Man[_3_] General 1 November 30th 11 01:18 PM
Gingrich - Teabaggers the 'Militants' hk General 89 May 2nd 10 02:37 PM
Gingrich Quote John H[_11_] General 14 November 23rd 09 09:49 PM
Gingrich: Pelosi Not Good Enough Liar to be Speaker HK General 1 May 21st 09 02:35 PM
Gingrich blasts our Iraq policy basskisser General 16 December 10th 03 10:29 PM