Default Globalization Policies

No one seems to understand what is being done to us.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/globalization.html

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:34:32 -0500, Bob Cratchet wrote:

No one seems to understand what is being done to us.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/globalization.html

Harry Krause does. His brilliance is unequalled.

In article , says...

No one seems to understand what is being done to us.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/globalization.html

Maybe if we hadn't have anointed ourselves as police of the world we
wouldn't be where we are.

On 30/11/2011 11:21 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In , says...

No one seems to understand what is being done to us.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/globalization.html

Maybe if we hadn't have anointed ourselves as police of the world we
wouldn't be where we are.

Sounds like "German WW II" globalization to me.

The reality is global polarization. US-Euro Corrupt Bank Regime, the
Russia/Iran/Syria/China/Asia in another and South America in the third.

US-Europe are destined now to fail. Ya, the stock is up today but those
are short term trends and not the big picture. US-Euro have major
currency problem.

My money is on South America. As like other polarizations, it ends in
war and South America is generally neutral to the other two factions.

Funny how debt and military spending are soaring. Gives some insight
into 1938 Germany.

--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

In article , says...

No one seems to understand what is being done to us.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/globalization.html

It is a natural progression. When people have the ability to move from
one village to another village they have to deal with these issues. It
scales out to the whole world.

The world has become a small, very small place.