Default Obama continues Bush policies...

Oh gee - looks like we've got a OJT situation in the White House.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/202875

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
Oh gee - looks like we've got a OJT situation in the White House.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/202875

Which might be responsible for this

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thega...llup-poll.aspx

Interesting is that 92% of the dumbobamacrats are still solidly behind
their leader. Talk about trained dogs responding to "Stimulus". Sheesh!

"Jim24242" wrote in message
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
Oh gee - looks like we've got a OJT situation in the White House.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/202875

Which might be responsible for this

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thega...llup-poll.aspx

Interesting is that 92% of the dumbobamacrats are still solidly behind
their leader. Talk about trained dogs responding to "Stimulus". Sheesh!

One things for sure, now that Obama is closing the doors after being
critical of the practice tells me one of two things. Either Obama lied to
the people or he was so stupid he didn't know what he was getting into.

Either way, a lousy president with a big ego problem. But good to see his
popularity is now on the downturn. Now that he has been in long enough,
people will look for the results of Obama shooting his mouth off.

But like a leftist liberal, lie a lot and make excuses later... Bull**** is
Obama's weapon, lets see how long it lasts.

HK HK is offline

Canuck57 wrote:
"Jim24242" wrote in message
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

You poor dumb little right-wing ****s...you're so far out in the cold,
you can't even see the door.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Canuck57 wrote:
"Jim24242" wrote in message
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

Herr Krause, you are so predictable. Never met a tax you didn't like. Never
met a conservative you didn't hate. The Messiah's number one apologist.
Never present intelligent rebuttals. Always attack the messengers; never the
issue. WAFA

DK DK is offline

Ima goodfellow wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Canuck57 wrote:
"Jim24242" wrote in message
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

I agree with this post.

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Canuck57 wrote:
"Jim24242" wrote in message
Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
[...]

You are just envious. Right-wing people tend to be independant. Not
dependant on others and producers. Sure sucks to have to worship Obama
because of your failures. Don't worry, the left will let you down. Obama's
lust for being a mesiah is more important than your leftist dependancies.

HK HK is offline

Canuck57 wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
[...]