Default Poor, poor 'Bama...

On 12/9/2011 11:33 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In b.com,
says...

On Wed, 07 Dec 2011 20:03:40 -0500 ,
wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 12/4/2011 8:26 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 21:58:03 -0800,

wrote:

On Mon, 28 Nov 2011 20:58:05 -0500,
wrote:

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:31:39 -0500, John

wrote:

....takes it on the chin again.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obam.../2011/11/23/id
/419003

And...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lus-hurts-econ
omy-long-run/

Of course, folks will say the messenger lies. Ha!

No, the messenger could not be more correct.

But, that IS the whole point, isn't it? Obama, instead of

offering
hope and change, just continued the Republican bull **** of

the Bush
administration.

We're taking it on the chin because he didn't man-up and be

what he
SAID he'd be.

Obama will likely win in 2012 and we'll be the losers, unless

the lame
duck mans-up and finally does something.

I'm more disgusted in him than I was in Bush.

He was always going to govern from the center. It's not his

fault the
Republicans are too stupid to take advantage of it, as they did

with
Clinton (and then ****ed that up too).

Thus far, about the only thing he has governed from the center

of is a
cluster f*ck.

The guy hasn't governed anything... He has taken vacations and
campaigned perpetually since he started running in '05... And

nothing
else, he is lazy and stupid... period...

A Bush supporter calling another candidate stupid is assured. To not
know that Bush took twice as many vacations as Obama is just stupid.

Details please. Fake em if you have to. Silly twit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20093801.shtml

..

Obama needs to take more time off. It would do the country good.

Oh. Michele shouldn't take her 45 handmaidens on vacation. They need
some down time too. After all they are not slaves.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

In article ,
says...

wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

LOL! He made it up or Jon Stewart did

.

Really? You should really take those blinders off!

wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

She needs 30 of those maidens just for her ass! If any other first lady
let her self go like that they would be destroyed by the media...

wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Bet she has fewer tattoos and body piercings than the female members of
your family, eh?

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article ,
says...

wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Man, you folks with blinders on will not stop at anything because of
your blind hatred for Obama. Do you have a wife? Would you like someone
talking trash about her?

On 10/12/2011 3:11 PM, wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

[08/17/2011] President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31
months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush
had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for
meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28
days.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...ag=re1.channel

But 0bama has the big gas hog fly for Michelle to catch up.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...ost-thousands/

Then there is a matter of how many hairdressers and personal assistants
Michelle has, more than any other first lady in history and many make 6
digits after the 9%+ raises for 74% of the Whitehouse staff.

Just another political ass hole finding more creative ways to waste 10
times more of taxpayers debt funded moneys.
--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

On Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:14:37 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

Just another political ass hole finding more creative ways to waste 10
times more of taxpayers debt funded moneys.

i bet bush never did this

oh..wait...he did.

but he, of course, was

white

In article ,
says...

wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

There were no interns in Hope, Arkansas.

In article ,
says...

wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

/Cite?

wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 20:31:56 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

She was of age and consenting. Get over it.

She was an intern working for the government, of which Clinton was the 'boss'.

Consent and age do not legitimize that.

Poor. poor Joe Wilbur Hubbard Cruising 5 October 22nd 10 02:47 AM
Poor, poor Sarah... H the K[_4_] General 20 October 31st 09 11:25 PM
Poor Poor Neal Bobsprit ASA 8 December 7th 04 04:13 AM
Poor, Poor Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 5 January 27th 04 10:20 PM
Poor, Poor Hydrorace2. Ron Hill Power Boat Racing 1 July 13th 03 03:01 PM