Default Herman implosion...

On 17/11/2011 2:09 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/17/11 4:02 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

Since you have eliminated the few with some scruples...

None of the candidates you favor have scruples...

None of yours do.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.

On 17/11/2011 4:08 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:08:30 -0700,
wrote:

On 17/11/2011 1:41 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:16:32 -0500, wrote:

and what of bush? obama has gotten us into

zero

wars while bush got us into a trillion dollar war in iraq.

Funny, tell that to Libyian's who saw "Made in USA" on the munitions
that were dropped from American made aircraft and many were Americans.

cost of war in libya?

1 billion

number of US dead?

zero

cost of bush's war?

one TRILLION

number of US dead? 4400

but bush is

white

Got a whole new future bread of American haters in Libya and elsewhere
in the middle east.

HAHAHAAH he doesn't know libyans were hanging US and french flags out
their windows!

Even Mexico no longer allows USD as legal tender for domestic
transactions, Russia and China now trade currency without the USD in the
middle.

let's see....interest rates on US bonds right now are about 1%...among
the lowest in the world

that means people want to BUY our bonds

but the right wingers is kinda stupid so doesnt know this

Might not be too long before the USD is worthless. If 0bama
gets his way in asking China to devalue the USD, well, your in for a lot
of inflation.

yeah. it'll go from 2% to 2.5% per year

wow. you right wingers are always fighting the last war.

Funny, conservatives don't want war. Tea Party wants to cut the war
budget, while 0bama is looking for an excuse to make it bigger.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.

wrote:

yeah. it'll go from 2% to 2.5% per year

wow. you right wingers are always fighting the last war.

Funny, conservatives don't want war. Tea Party wants to cut the war
budget, while 0bama is looking for an excuse to make it bigger.

conservatives ALWAYS want war

-neoconservatives base their entire foreign policy on war
-bush started the iraq war and he wasnt a liberal

and obama wants a bigger defense budget??

HAHAHAHA panetta's telling him it's cut too deep already!

oh...you didnt know that

wrote:

yeah. it'll go from 2% to 2.5% per year

wow. you right wingers are always fighting the last war.

Funny, conservatives don't want war. Tea Party wants to cut the war
budget, while 0bama is looking for an excuse to make it bigger.

conservatives ALWAYS want war

-neoconservatives base their entire foreign policy on war
-bush started the iraq war and he wasnt a liberal

and obama wants a bigger defense budget??

HAHAHAHA panetta's telling him it's cut too deep already!

oh...you didnt know that

Every day and in every way, Canuckles shows us he knows no more about
politics, geopolitics, budgets or defense than...Herman Cain.

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 05:47:20 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .

Two different cases entirely. Obama was in over his head from the
perspective of maturity and having the years of hand to hand combat in
Washington. Herman Cain has management maturity but no depth of
knowledge. I agree his answer was good but what the **** was going on
in that head for a minute and a half? Obama would have reeled that
off in seconds flat.

I saw him at the Australian press announcement yesterday (joint
military excercises, closer ties) and he was incredible. He knew
everything about the plan, the strategy, relationships within the
region, etc. He made me proud that we have a president with a brain
and I'm looking forward to him using his balls a little more during
his next term.

Still trying to keep an open mind but for me it's coming down to this:

With the possible exception of Romney and Huntsman, there are no
viable GOP candidates worth considering. Cain is unqualified as are
Bachman, Perry, Paul and Santorum.

Romney is a decent man but his flip-flops indicate someone more
focused on his desire to be called "President Romney" than someone
truly qualified. His recent statement about not allowing Iran to
acquire nukes was just plain dumb and simply indicates someone
trying to appeal to ultra right-wingers.

Huntsman is just too damn bashful and timid to be POTUS.

Newt is probably qualified in terms of experience and brainpower
but I could never vote for him. Too sleazy and arrogant for me.

I don't necessarily agree with Obama's plans to spend ourselves
out of recession. I am too fiscally conservative to understand
that, let alone support it. However, I think that in terms of
leadership
qualities, he has had a crash course over the past couple of years
and is much better qualified today that he was when he took office.
The
fact that he has backed off on some "changes" promised in his
first campaign means maybe he has learned something during the
execution of his responsibilities. There's nothing wrong with
changing
course when it proves to be either undoable or when new facts are
factored
into the equation.

In his first campaign Obama developed strong support among hard core
liberals or "progressives" as they now like to be called. His stump
speeches
were full of promises that emotionally connected to many ... and
basically
got him elected. Since then he has moved away from the hard core
liberal rail
as he has learned first hand how Washington works, has been briefed on
the
reality of global political issues and now seems to have more
realistic and
practical positions.

If the GOP can shed some of the TeaParty influences and start acting
like responsible
conservatives, the check and balance system of Congress and the
Executive branch
of our government would work just fine.

I can live with that.

I don't think he ever had a liberal streak in him. He's always been
MOR and wanted to govern from there from the start.

Fair analysis otherwise. Wish the GOP would get their **** together
and challenge the Dems with some good ideas. Tax cuts, gays and
abortion is old and dried up.

Herman Cain... X ` Man[_3_] General 29 November 18th 11 01:54 PM
Herman's pizza wisdom jps General 6 November 14th 11 11:55 PM
It just gets better and better for Herman Cain X ` Man[_3_] General 39 November 5th 11 04:19 PM
Coakley implosion C. Mor Butts General 10 January 15th 10 11:00 PM
OT - John Kerry, Herman Munster? Henry Blackmoore General 5 April 8th 04 06:00 PM