jps jps is offline

Default Herman's pizza wisdom

Republican presidential candidate says real men like an abundance of
toppings on their pizzas — as long as they aren’t vegetables.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told GQ magazine that he likes “lots
of meat” on his pies.

“The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he
is,” Cain explained. “Because the more manly man is not afraid of
abundance.”

Nor colon cancer.

On 11/14/2011 12:42 PM, jps wrote:

Republican presidential candidate says real men like an abundance of
toppings on their pizzas — as long as they aren’t vegetables.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told GQ magazine that he likes “lots
of meat” on his pies.

“The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he
is,” Cain explained. “Because the more manly man is not afraid of
abundance.”

Nor colon cancer.

You need to over come some of your fears.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 11/14/11 12:42 PM, jps wrote:

Republican presidential candidate says real men like an abundance of
toppings on their pizzas — as long as they aren’t vegetables.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told GQ magazine that he likes “lots
of meat” on his pies.

“The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he
is,” Cain explained. “Because the more manly man is not afraid of
abundance.”

Nor colon cancer.

Being a Yankee, I prefer anchovies or clams, plus onions and green
peppers on my pizzas.

On 14/11/2011 10:42 AM, jps wrote:

Republican presidential candidate says real men like an abundance of
toppings on their pizzas — as long as they aren’t vegetables.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told GQ magazine that he likes “lots
of meat” on his pies.

“The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he
is,” Cain explained. “Because the more manly man is not afraid of
abundance.”

Nor colon cancer.

Funny, I know a vegetarian that was just told, take the medicines, or
eat meat, or get very sick and possibly die. One of their kids is
having health troubles too.

1/2 my teeth are for meat, and that 1 pound bbq rib-eye was good last night.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 11/14/11 6:01 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 14/11/2011 10:42 AM, jps wrote:

Republican presidential candidate says real men like an abundance of
toppings on their pizzas — as long as they aren’t vegetables.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told GQ magazine that he likes “lots
of meat” on his pies.

“The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he
is,” Cain explained. “Because the more manly man is not afraid of
abundance.”

Nor colon cancer.

Funny, I know a vegetarian that was just told, take the medicines, or
eat meat, or get very sick and possibly die. One of their kids is having
health troubles too.

And you assume what?

Herman Cain... X ` Man[_3_] General 29 November 18th 11 01:54 PM
It just gets better and better for Herman Cain X ` Man[_3_] General 39 November 5th 11 04:19 PM
Pizza Pie! Harry[_6_] General 0 August 23rd 10 10:37 PM
Something to go with fine pizza... John H. General 0 May 12th 07 02:06 AM
More Pizza Follies DSK ASA 3 February 10th 05 07:51 PM