Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Herman's pizza wisdom

On 14/11/2011 10:42 AM, jps wrote:

Republican presidential candidate says real men like an abundance of
toppings on their pizzas — as long as they aren’t vegetables.

The former Godfather’s Pizza CEO told GQ magazine that he likes “lots
of meat” on his pies.

“The more toppings a man has on his pizza, I believe the more manly he
is,” Cain explained. “Because the more manly man is not afraid of
abundance.”

Nor colon cancer.

Funny, I know a vegetarian that was just told, take the medicines, or
eat meat, or get very sick and possibly die. One of their kids is
having health troubles too.

1/2 my teeth are for meat, and that 1 pound bbq rib-eye was good last night.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.