Henry Blackmoore

Default OT - John Kerry, Herman Munster?

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...rrymunster.htm
Gary Warner

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
k.net...
http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...rrymunster.htm

George Buch or a Chimp?
http://www.bushorchimp.com/pics2.html

jim--

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
k.net...
http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...rrymunster.htm

George Buch or a Chimp?
http://www.bushorchimp.com/pics2.html

My 10 year old nephew would get a kick out of that Gary. How old are you?
11? 13?

Henry Blackmoore

In article , "Gary Warner" wrote:

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
nk.net...
http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...rrymunster.htm

George Buch or a Chimp?
http://www.bushorchimp.com/pics2.html

Who's George Buch? Is he as ugly as Kerry?

Gary Warner

"jim--" wrote in message

My 10 year old nephew would get a kick out of that Gary. How old are you?
11? 13?

Jim,

I didn't want to go over the origional poster's head with anything much
beyond the level of his Kerry to Herman Munster gag. The real "munster"
here is George Bush.

Gary

Henry Blackmoore

"jim--" wrote in message

My 10 year old nephew would get a kick out of that Gary. How old are you?
11? 13?

Jim,

I didn't want to go over the origional poster's head with anything much
beyond the level of his Kerry to Herman Munster gag. The real "munster"
here is George Bush.

Be sure to look under your bed before you go to sleep at night little boy...

Gary