Default Commerce, Education and...d'oh...

What a frippin' moron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPjm...layer_embedded
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:59:42 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 06:36:08 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

What a frippin' moron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPjm...layer_embedded

Rick, you have to write this **** on your hand like Palin.

His hand was completely filled with the names of other contestants.

wrote:

What a frippin' moron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPjm...layer_embedded

Rick, you have to write this **** on your hand like Palin.

His hand was completely filled with the names of other contestants.

Yup poor old Rick. He showed up drunk to a speech and stoned to a
debate. Herman is burning on the side of the road and Romney is ...
well ... Romney. (or Yenmor if it polls better)

Ron Paul looks stronger every day.

Ron Paul can't win a national election. I'm really disappointed; there
are so many incompetent and crazy GOP wannabes this year, I thought
there was a chance one of them would be nominated. I'm still hoping Rick
Santorum will show up at a "debate" with a fetus in a jar.

wrote:

What a frippin' moron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPjm...layer_embedded

Rick, you have to write this **** on your hand like Palin.

His hand was completely filled with the names of other contestants.

Yup poor old Rick. He showed up drunk to a speech and stoned to a
debate. Herman is burning on the side of the road and Romney is ...
well ... Romney. (or Yenmor if it polls better)

Ron Paul looks stronger every day.

Andy Borowitz has Perry pegged purr-fectly:

November 10, 2011
Three Things from Rick Perry
About Last Night

Dear American:

Okay, lookit, there are three things I forgot to mention last night.

Firstly, you should never drink before a debate. Right after that
danged thing was over I had to stick my head in the porcelain throne and
that lawn gnome Ron Paul had to hold my hair. This morning my head
hurts like it was hit with a hammer in one of those movies with Larry,
Curly, and… Larry, Curly, and what’s the other one? Ah, ****.

Now here’s B: the American people have to decide what’s worse,
forgetting which agencies you plan to get rid of or forgetting which
ladies you tried to nail when you were running the National Restaurant
Association. I can tell you this, if somebody asked me if I remembered
who I’d sexually harassed I could sure as **** tell you their names.
But please don’t ask me that.

And finally, number 3: what the hell was number 3 again? I’ve got it on
the tip of my tongue. Nope, I’ve lost it. Oops.

Vote for me,

Rick Perry

In article ,
says...

wrote:

What a frippin' moron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPjm...layer_embedded

Rick, you have to write this **** on your hand like Palin.

His hand was completely filled with the names of other contestants.

Yup poor old Rick. He showed up drunk to a speech and stoned to a
debate. Herman is burning on the side of the road and Romney is ...
well ... Romney. (or Yenmor if it polls better)

Ron Paul looks stronger every day.

Everybody has those moments in public speaking. It's awfully hard to
remain focused at all times.

jps jps is offline

wrote:

What a frippin' moron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPjm...layer_embedded

Rick, you have to write this **** on your hand like Palin.

His hand was completely filled with the names of other contestants.

Yup poor old Rick. He showed up drunk to a speech and stoned to a
debate. Herman is burning on the side of the road and Romney is ...
well ... Romney. (or Yenmor if it polls better)

Ron Paul looks stronger every day.

Ron Paul may look stronger to those on the right but he's toxic when
it comes to attracting indepedents or conservative Dems.

Repeal Rowe v. Wade and let the states handle it?

That's just one of his positions that'd scare the crap out of people.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

That little two-step he perfomed would have made Gerald Ford look like
Fred Astaire. He makes Biden look like the smoothest speechmaker
since John Kennedy.