jps jps is offline

Default Commerce, Education and...d'oh...

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:34:39 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/10/11 1:14 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 08:14:02 -0800, wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:59:42 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 06:36:08 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

What a frippin' moron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcPjm...layer_embedded

Rick, you have to write this **** on your hand like Palin.

His hand was completely filled with the names of other contestants.

Yup poor old Rick. He showed up drunk to a speech and stoned to a
debate. Herman is burning on the side of the road and Romney is ...
well ... Romney. (or Yenmor if it polls better)

Ron Paul looks stronger every day.

Andy Borowitz has Perry pegged purr-fectly:

November 10, 2011
Three Things from Rick Perry
About Last Night

Dear American:

Okay, lookit, there are three things I forgot to mention last night.

Firstly, you should never drink before a debate. Right after that
danged thing was over I had to stick my head in the porcelain throne and
that lawn gnome Ron Paul had to hold my hair. This morning my head
hurts like it was hit with a hammer in one of those movies with Larry,
Curly, and… Larry, Curly, and what’s the other one? Ah, ****.

Now here’s B: the American people have to decide what’s worse,
forgetting which agencies you plan to get rid of or forgetting which
ladies you tried to nail when you were running the National Restaurant
Association. I can tell you this, if somebody asked me if I remembered
who I’d sexually harassed I could sure as **** tell you their names.
But please don’t ask me that.

And finally, number 3: what the hell was number 3 again? I’ve got it on
the tip of my tongue. Nope, I’ve lost it. Oops.

Vote for me,

Rick Perry

That little two-step he perfomed would have made Gerald Ford look like
Fred Astaire. He makes Biden look like the smoothest speechmaker
since John Kennedy.