Default Whose fault? The Government's for a long time.

On 11/7/11 7:10 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
That is why I am
exiting the USA, as there are much better places to invest.

Why not bother those "much better places" with your insanities? You've
transcended boring us here.

On 07/11/2011 5:49 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/7/11 7:10 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
That is why I am
exiting the USA, as there are much better places to invest.

Why not bother those "much better places" with your insanities? You've
transcended boring us here.

Who cares about boring you?

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 11/8/11 3:59 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/11/2011 5:49 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/7/11 7:10 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
That is why I am
exiting the USA, as there are much better places to invest.

Why not bother those "much better places" with your insanities? You've
transcended boring us here.

Who cares about boring you?

You should, since I am one of the few here, apparently, that read or
comment on any of your upchucking in here.
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:33:32 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/8/11 3:59 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/11/2011 5:49 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/7/11 7:10 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
That is why I am
exiting the USA, as there are much better places to invest.

Why not bother those "much better places" with your insanities? You've
transcended boring us here.

Who cares about boring you?

You should, since I am one of the few here, apparently, that read or
comment on any of your upchucking in here.

Without you responding to him, he'd be a alone. I wonder how many
people keep their distance from him at home. Most, I bet.

long time to crank [email protected] General 4 August 9th 08 06:39 AM
A long time ago... katy ASA 28 February 8th 06 01:56 PM
Survey for long time sailors Frank Boettcher ASA 22 January 26th 06 03:52 AM
Long Time Lurker DonE Boat Building 0 November 11th 03 09:26 AM
Been a long time Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 October 17th 03 12:11 AM