jps jps is offline

Default Whose fault? The Government's for a long time.

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 16:33:32 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/8/11 3:59 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/11/2011 5:49 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/7/11 7:10 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
That is why I am
exiting the USA, as there are much better places to invest.

Why not bother those "much better places" with your insanities? You've
transcended boring us here.

Who cares about boring you?

You should, since I am one of the few here, apparently, that read or
comment on any of your upchucking in here.

Without you responding to him, he'd be a alone. I wonder how many
people keep their distance from him at home. Most, I bet.