Default Is USA too big to fail?

Or should we ask, is USA too big to save?

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 11/5/11 3:05 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 05/11/2011 12:40 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/5/11 2:30 PM, jps wrote:
On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 12:19:54 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 12:40:40 -0600,
wrote:

Or should we ask, is USA too big to save?

Why do you care?

He needs someone to argue with. Imagine spending all your time on a
Canadian boating site arguing with people about how ****ed up their
country is.

He's a loon.

Canuckles has no more reason to be on a Canadian boating site than he
has to be on this former boating site.

Canadians don't have as many boats as they had to give them up for uncle
Pierre Turdeau who ran up debt like 0bama but did in in the early 70's
and late 60's. We still pay big for that mistake today.

Hey, debt is going to steal wealth from you kids and grand kids. And why
I say people like you are selfish greedy envious **** ups just screwing
your kids.

USA once was so good, now a toilet flush away from being hopelessly
screwed. Yep, the worlds biggest WW II army going, and economically weak
like not other. Even you government can't pay the bills with real money
any more, Bernanke has to print/counterfeit it. Economically, USA is no
longer viable in the long term.

Why, thank you, Johnny One Note. We haven't heard this crap from you
more than a million times.

Here's a hint: you know nothing about economics or geopolitics. Go try
to impress your neighbors.

wrote:

[...]

Funny, I am not the one waiting for a government check or a handout from
the wife. My neighbors, most are probably millionaires. No need to
convince them of anything.

wrote:

[...]

snerk you and your neighbors probably live in cardboard boxes and

you post from a free internet cafe.

If you even have a wife, she probably spends most of her time with her
lady friends to get away from an ornery putz like you.

Another try, another fail Frogwatch[_2_] General 9 October 23rd 09 09:51 PM
Harry And Jim H fail big time at Chuck's place Jim General 22 August 10th 08 12:02 AM
Dems Fail to Get It UP Skipper General 9 October 7th 05 09:11 PM
Big, really big, really, really big! and kinda off topic too..... *JimH* General 4 October 3rd 05 09:50 PM
KEYWEST WILL FAIL!!!! Dan Carver Power Boat Racing 0 July 18th 03 02:02 AM