Default Conservative Cain Sludes Back into the Primordial Abyss

On 03/11/2011 8:19 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 15:17:59 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

POLITICO has learned that one of the women who accused Herman Cain of
sexual harassment at the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s
received a payout of about $45,000 as part of her settlement —
significantly more than the two or three months’ salary Cain initially
recalled the woman obtained.

Maybe the restaurant just bet $80k that a black man could not get a
fair trial in Georgia when there were two white female claimants. ;-)

Maybe media should explain what this doesn't get front line importance:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...aw_594593.html

Guess the Harvard-masonic hasn't given the word that democrats are fair
game. Seems kind of odd idiots like Anderson 360 will spend 2 weeks on
Cain, and not 5 minutes on Solyndra.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.

On 04/11/2011 5:52 AM, Tim wrote:
On Nov 3, 2:17 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
POLITICO has learned that one of the women who accused Herman Cain of
sexual harassment at the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s
received a payout of about $45,000 as part of her settlement —
significantly more than the two or three months’ salary Cain initially
recalled the woman obtained.

The woman who received the approximately $45,000 is the staffer who Cain
has acknowledged formally lodged a complaint about his behavior.

Cain described her in a Fox News interview as a writer in the
communications department.

The compensation the woman received as part of her departure package was
far more than that what a midlevel trade association employee in the
late 1990s would have made over a two-to-three month period.

It was also more than the payout a second association employee received
after complaining about Cain’s behavior. According to The New York
Times, the second woman received $35,000 — a year’s pay.

Cain’s changing stories about whether settlements existed, and their
amounts, have muddled his explanations. He has not acknowledged that
there is more than one settlement.

On Monday morning, Cain told Fox News, “If the restaurant [association]
did a settlement, I was unaware of it.”

Speaking midday Monday at The National Press Club, Cain continued to
plead ignorance: “As far as a settlement, I am unaware of any kind of
settlement. I hope it wasn’t for much, because I didn’t do anything. But
the fact of the matter is, I’m not aware of a settlement that came out
of that accusation.”

Then, in a Fox interview taped Monday afternoon, Cain conceded that
there was a settlement.

“It might have been two months [salary]. I don’t remember the exact
number, but I do remember my general counsel saying, ‘The good news is,
we didn’t pay all of this money that was being demanded,” the former
association CEO told Greta Van Susteren, claiming the woman’s charges
were “baseless.”

At another point in the interview, Cain said of the payout: “Maybe three
months’ salary or something like that, just vaguely trying to recall it.”

But on Tuesday morning, he shifted his answer again, suggesting that the
terms of the payout could have been larger.

On CNN’s Headline News, he said: “The one I remember and am aware of and
was a financial settlement and it was somewhere in the vicinity of three
to six months’ severance pay, something of that nature.”

Read mohttp://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1cfh9K19x

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...SlM_story.html

Yep, the old boys club smear and fear failed.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems is government is
the problem.
jps jps is offline

wrote:

[...]

By this weekend, he'll admit that he tried to get her to kiss it and
that she had a fine ass.

Mrs. Cain was going to make an appearance on Fox News today but
suddently backed out.

Looks like she's not going to play the stooge for Mr. Cain's Clarence
Thomas moments.

Although he did go and meet with Ginny Thomas, Clarence's wife, to
confide all. What a threesome. Two self-loathing black men and Ginny
Thomas, Teaparty operative.

One of the sites I like to visit has a vibrant comments section on
news pieces. One poster asked what chances were that Herman and Ginny
"got it on." Another answer that his balls were slappin' her chin
before the motel room door closed.

She's quite a woman, I can understand if Herman was attracted to her.

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/tag/ginni-thomas/

The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I knew if we waited long
enough, the sun would shine on your racism

For calling out two black me who are so ashamed of themselves that
they turn their backs on their own people?

Ever heard of self-hating Jews? Think it's racist to call them out?

You play the Rush Limpballs racists card, which is a joker.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:00:59 -0400, Jack "You know
wrote:

can.com wrote:
[...]

Well, of course. True conservatives hate women and Cain has put those
pesky women in their place. Just ask Ann Limbaugh.

True conservatives wonder why die hard democrats think it's OK for
Monika to play the skin flute on ol' ankle pants while they dig their
teeth, like rabid dogs, into the unproven allegations that Herman Cain
said some things "that made them uncomfortable" to two black women.

Because she was smitten and offered. Cain was looking to take.

You probably can't detect a difference in those circumstances.

can.com wrote:
[...]

Funny, I love conservative women....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQLXWI229jQ

Just don't let Joy Behar out without makeup...she is scary and no
costume required for Halloween.

"jps" wrote in message ...

Because she was smitten and offered. Cain was looking to take.

You probably can't detect a difference in those circumstances.

Are you are suggesting that 52 year old married POTUS accepting a blow job
in the Oval Office
from a young, 22 year old infatuated intern is "ok" but poor Herman (who
apparently
didn't even get to first) is morally reprehensible?

I am 62. Today a young musician who I've known for a while (he's in his
late 20's maybe early 30's)
came into the shop and introduced me to his girlfriend. She is drop dead
gorgeous with a terrific personality.

I was about to offer a sincere compliment but stopped .... realizing the
world we
live in now and just stuck my hand out and said, "Glad to meetcha".

I liked it back when you could extend a polite and sincere compliment a good
looking woman without
having to worry about being sued.

On 04/11/2011 6:08 PM, Eisboch wrote:

"jps" wrote in message ...

[...]

I remember in the early 90's the management leaned on people who did
nothing, and had us males so scared we wouldn't even say hi to the women
for fear of some BS accusation. I even remembering quipping about all
men being persecuted for the few idiots.

Just bull**** liberalism gone mad. And with settlements so low I am
sure they were nuisance claims, cheaper to settle than to fight.

But I am sure intimidation occurs, but that means in some way the
instigator (could be a woman) has to apply some threat, promise for
compliance or otherwise unwillingness.

But fleabaggers don't have the rationality to differentiate.

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:08:45 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message ...

[...]

You can. Catch them in the act of smoking, then walk up and say, "You ladies are far too pretty to
be smoking. Keep it up and you'll look like me!"

Always gets a smile. Though they usually keep on smoking.

On 11/5/2011 7:27 AM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:08:45 -0400, wrote:

"jps" wrote in message ...

[...]

I'm far too handsome to be able to use that line.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

"jps" *wrote in messagenews:sv58b7ptm25sbfqds1njucg3514pultrbf@4ax .com...

[...]

1-20-13 The end of an error- Hide quoted text -

Is that what they tell you in those underground bath houses?