Tim Tim is offline

Default "And the Gangsters- Keep Rolling A-Long!

It's uplifting to know that my state government is doing it's part in
keeping it's corrupted reputation filthy.

At least dubiously shady scandals help keep us on the map!

http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/news/...g-bribery.html

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:02:27 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

It's uplifting to know that my state government is doing it's part in
keeping it's corrupted reputation filthy.

At least dubiously shady scandals help keep us on the map!

http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/news/...g-bribery.html

Keep working it, and y'all may catch DC!
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 3, 3:58*pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:02:27 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
It's uplifting to know that my state government is doing it's part in
keeping it's corrupted reputation filthy.

At least dubiously shady scandals help keep us on the map!

http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/news/...ield-power-bro...

Keep working it, and y'all may catch DC!

Our state take pride in the low-quality of our politicians, John.
Maybe DC's trying to copy us?

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:57:03 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

On Nov 3, 3:58*pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:02:27 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:
It's uplifting to know that my state government is doing it's part in
keeping it's corrupted reputation filthy.

At least dubiously shady scandals help keep us on the map!

http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/news/...ield-power-bro...

Keep working it, and y'all may catch DC!

Our state take pride in the low-quality of our politicians, John.
Maybe DC's trying to copy us?

Well, I'll have to admit you are sending the best you've got to DC, so maybe this place *is* trying
to emulate you folks.