Default "On the cover of the Rolling Stone"

The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 14:45:20 -0800 (PST), TopBassDog
wrote:

The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

so the right wing is wrong an obama's not a leftie?

those of us who are liberal knew it all the time

wrote:
The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

so the right wing is wrong an obama's not a leftie?

those of us who are liberal knew it all the time

I believe what they are beginning to realise is that the US voter has
been sold the proverbial "bill of goods" and thusly, have elected a
proverbial "pig in a poke."

And Bush was the one blamed for being a fascist.

wrote:

The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

so the right wing is wrong an obama's not a leftie?

those of us who are liberal knew it all the time

The problem with both extremes is that neither actually listens. Obama was
never radically left. E.g., he said he supported the Afg. war., yet some on
the left consider it a betrayal that he's increasing troop strength, perhaps
forgetting that he did this just after taking office also and he said as
much during the campaign. The right doesn't listen either, since many of his
policies are very pro-business, even Wall Str. pro-business.

In any case, I think he's doing the best he can with the Wall Str./banking
situation, given what he inherited from Bush.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:
The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

so the right wing is wrong an obama's not a leftie?

those of us who are liberal knew it all the time

I believe what they are beginning to realise is that the US voter has
been sold the proverbial "bill of goods" and thusly, have elected a
proverbial "pig in a poke."

And Bush was the one blamed for being a fascist.

I believe that you didn't bother to actually listen to what he said before
he took office. If you had, as many on the left should have as well, you
would know that he's not sold us pretty much anything that wasn't
foreshadowed.

Bush was/is a criminal and he had a bunch of criminals working for him. If
you want to call him a fascist, that's fine with me, but he needs to be held
accountable either way.

--
Nom=de=Plume

wrote:
The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

so the right wing is wrong an obama's not a leftie?

those of us who are liberal knew it all the time

I believe what they are beginning to realise is that the US voter has
been sold the proverbial "bill of goods" and thusly, have elected a
proverbial "pig in a poke."

And Bush was the one blamed for being a fascist.

well he was a fascist. and obama's a moderate. that's what's surprised
the left...and the right.

just go to the 'national review' website and read the reaction to his
nobel speech...surprisingly approving

TopBassDog wrote:
The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

What the EPA or Obama has decreed on the Cap and Trade and Copenhagen UN
global taxation etc seems to be right out of Chavez's play book.
I hope our Senate knows Communism and treason when they see it.
There is absolutely no Constitutional allowance for what is going on.
We will see if the Senators have a spine, in the near future.
I'm worried that they don't after seeing the verbal genuflecting they
have been doing, to the Global Bankers Empire Representatives.

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 20:34:00 -0500, lil abner wrote:

TopBassDog wrote:
The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

What the EPA or Obama has decreed on the Cap and Trade and Copenhagen UN
global taxation etc seems to be right out of Chavez's play book.
I hope our Senate knows Communism and treason when they see it.

the boy needs an adjustment on his tin foil hat. a screw seems to be
loose

There is absolutely no Constitutional allowance for what is going on.
We will see if the Senators have a spine, in the near future.
I'm worried that they don't after seeing the verbal genuflecting they
have been doing, to the Global Bankers Empire Representatives.

as constitutional as the suspension of habeas corpus advocated by
bush?

In article eb60f6fe-0a02-430e-bd3c-
, says...

The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

Wow, that is a very interesting article. Wonder if the White House will
go after Rolling Stone now? That article is a killer for the left.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

The Rolling Stone magazine for decades as been far left of centre, and
it seems that they are less than enamored by what your saviour is
doing and where it shall lead.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...as_big_sellout

so the right wing is wrong an obama's not a leftie?

those of us who are liberal knew it all the time

A lot of us knew what he was before the election. I never could
understand why nobody commented about that "tick" he has when he is
lying or doesn't believe what he is saying. I used to see it down south
when he kind of goes "airy" and lazily doesn't finish the last few words
of a sentence... But I am just a dumb rightie