Krueger

Default FS: Dagger Caption

Dagger Caption

Outfitted tandem with foam pedestal seats, thigh straps, foot braces, and
bow grunge pad. $750
Located in far Northern California, Eureka. Pictures on request.

The Krueger's

danab

I'd appreciate if you could fill me in on details of boat specifically it's
condition (use, how much, degree of wear), how old is boat; vinyl
gunwales?; who did the outfitting and details; float bags included and
what kind.

pics would be great

Krueger

We bought the Caption used in 7-96, but I believe it was built in '94. Over
all I think it's in good condition, as you can see, the stern deck said
hello to a rock, and the boat has the average collection of scratches.
Home-made Dagger style pedestal seats, bow has adjustable foot pegs, stern
foam blocks. The D-Ring for the stern thigh straps needs to be reglued. It
has been stored in a shed out of sun light. We have air bags, but weren't
going to include them as both have slow leaks that haven't been found.
I tried to e-mail pics to you directly, but it was kicked back as
undeliverable
Dave and Carol

"danab" erintoes@nodpsm wrote in message
lkaboutboats.com...
I'd appreciate if you could fill me in on details of boat specifically

it's
condition (use, how much, degree of wear), how old is boat; vinyl
gunwales?; who did the outfitting and details; float bags included and
what kind.

pics would be great

yakmom

You can't go to wrong with a Dagger Caption outfitted for tandem at that price.
Great boat...On the East Coast they are hard to find used and are snapped up
very quickly. I think we payed $800 for ours used a couple years ago - it did
come with air bags and a triple saddle.

sheila