Krueger

Default FS: Dagger Caption

We bought the Caption used in 7-96, but I believe it was built in '94. Over
all I think it's in good condition, as you can see, the stern deck said
hello to a rock, and the boat has the average collection of scratches.
Home-made Dagger style pedestal seats, bow has adjustable foot pegs, stern
foam blocks. The D-Ring for the stern thigh straps needs to be reglued. It
has been stored in a shed out of sun light. We have air bags, but weren't
going to include them as both have slow leaks that haven't been found.
I tried to e-mail pics to you directly, but it was kicked back as
undeliverable
Dave and Carol

"danab" erintoes@nodpsm wrote in message
lkaboutboats.com...
I'd appreciate if you could fill me in on details of boat specifically

it's
condition (use, how much, degree of wear), how old is boat; vinyl
gunwales?; who did the outfitting and details; float bags included and
what kind.

pics would be great