Default Here is your fu**ing unions, at work screwing the country...

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/2...tate-pensions/

These guys and other dirty, lazy, mother****ing, union officials worked
one day for million dollar pensions... This is the kind of crap Harry
defends for a "living". This is disgusting, too bad some of the Occupy
your Wallet punks don't go to their homes and protest. Oh wait, it's
political, not ethical that the dems are worried about...

On 10/25/11 8:30 AM, JustWait wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/2...tate-pensions/

These guys and other dirty, lazy, mother****ing, union officials worked
one day for million dollar pensions... This is the kind of crap Harry
defends for a "living". This is disgusting, too bad some of the Occupy
your Wallet punks don't go to their homes and protest. Oh wait, it's
political, not ethical that the dems are worried about...

It warms my heart to see that a couple of liberal arts graduates gamed
the system nearly as well as your typical corporationist/wall streeter.

How bad can it be if it moves Snotty a few heartbeats closer to a
stroke? :?)

On 10/25/2011 8:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/25/11 8:30 AM, JustWait wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/2...tate-pensions/

These guys and other dirty, lazy, mother****ing, union officials worked
one day for million dollar pensions... This is the kind of crap Harry
defends for a "living". This is disgusting, too bad some of the Occupy
your Wallet punks don't go to their homes and protest. Oh wait, it's
political, not ethical that the dems are worried about...

It warms my heart to see that a couple of liberal arts graduates gamed
the system nearly as well as your typical corporationist/wall streeter.

How bad can it be if it moves Snotty a few heartbeats closer to a
stroke? :?)

Yes, we know it warms your heart to see union officials steal money from
the taxpayer... We know Harry Krause, you are a real piece of work.

On 10/25/11 9:20 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/25/2011 8:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/25/11 8:30 AM, JustWait wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/2...tate-pensions/

These guys and other dirty, lazy, mother****ing, union officials worked
one day for million dollar pensions... This is the kind of crap Harry
defends for a "living". This is disgusting, too bad some of the Occupy
your Wallet punks don't go to their homes and protest. Oh wait, it's
political, not ethical that the dems are worried about...

It warms my heart to see that a couple of liberal arts graduates gamed
the system nearly as well as your typical corporationist/wall streeter.

How bad can it be if it moves Snotty a few heartbeats closer to a
stroke? :?)

Yes, we know it warms your heart to see union officials steal money from
the taxpayer... We know Harry Krause, you are a real piece of work.

All the "union theft" for all time doesn't being to approach even a
small percentage of the corporate/wall street/banker theft from the
American public in any given decade. Yet the ongoing, continuous
corporate theft doesn't bother you a smidgen. Moron.

In article , dump-on-
says...

[...]

So that makes it okay in your book, coward?

On 10/25/2011 10:09 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In articlewsSdnT4am5bhJTvTnZ2dnUVZ_gqdnZ2d@earthlink .com, dump-on-
says...

[...]

It does, and that's what makes him such a despicable human being...

On Oct 25, 8:30*am, JustWait wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/2...ng-nets-il-uni...

These guys and other dirty, lazy, mother****ing, union officials worked
one day for million dollar pensions... This is the kind of crap Harry
defends for a "living". This is disgusting, too bad some of the Occupy
your Wallet punks don't go to their homes and protest. Oh wait, it's
political, not ethical that the dems are worried about...

Scott...if it wasnt for Unions...you'd ALL be earning minimum wage. Is
that what you really want, or are you targeting Unions due to a bad
experience on your part ??

On 10/25/11 2:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:30 am, wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/2...ng-nets-il-uni...

These guys and other dirty, lazy, mother****ing, union officials worked
one day for million dollar pensions... This is the kind of crap Harry
defends for a "living". This is disgusting, too bad some of the Occupy
your Wallet punks don't go to their homes and protest. Oh wait, it's
political, not ethical that the dems are worried about...

Scott...if it wasnt for Unions...you'd ALL be earning minimum wage. Is
that what you really want, or are you targeting Unions due to a bad
experience on your part ??

Uh, Scotty is unemployed and unemployable. If he managed to get a
payroll job, he'd take lower than minimum wage because he doesn't
believe in government or the fact that without unions, the minimum wage
would be much lower.

Scotty knows less about reality and the plight of hard-working Americans
than I do about astrophysics.

On 10/25/2011 2:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:30 am, wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/2...ng-nets-il-uni...

These guys and other dirty, lazy, mother****ing, union officials worked
one day for million dollar pensions... This is the kind of crap Harry
defends for a "living". This is disgusting, too bad some of the Occupy
your Wallet punks don't go to their homes and protest. Oh wait, it's
political, not ethical that the dems are worried about...

Scott...if it wasnt for Unions...you'd ALL be earning minimum wage. Is
that what you really want, or are you targeting Unions due to a bad
experience on your part ??

I had a bad experience, my dad had a great one, for almost 50 years...
And still he hated the "union of blood and guts". Said it lived out it's
usefulness long ago...

On 10/25/2011 2:11 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/25/11 2:06 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:30 am, wrote:
[...]

You are a real peice of work Karen Grear... a lying sack of ****
besides, what do you care, do you have something to add to the
conversation or are you just trolling again Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of
Catholic University of America? Do you sit there all day long just
waiting for someone you hate to post so you can make a one line comment
or insult them? Wow, great life you have there... Does Dr. Karen Grear
of Catholic University of America, know you have spent the last ten
years here insulting and trolling the group as HtheK, HKrause, HarryK,
Paul, x-man, sometimes posting as many as 100 one line, insult/troll
posts in one 24 hour period? Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University
of America, you seem a lowlife parasite who spends his days and nights
sharing your hate and misery here an all over then net. Anybody who has
five minutes to look back at your posts over the last ten years will see
that. I feel sorry for you, get out of the house man, step away from the
keyboard...