iBoaterer[_2_] iBoaterer[_2_] is offline

Default Here is your fu**ing unions, at work screwing the country...

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 10/25/11 9:20 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/25/2011 8:49 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/25/11 8:30 AM, JustWait wrote:
http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/2...tate-pensions/

These guys and other dirty, lazy, mother****ing, union officials worked
one day for million dollar pensions... This is the kind of crap Harry
defends for a "living". This is disgusting, too bad some of the Occupy
your Wallet punks don't go to their homes and protest. Oh wait, it's
political, not ethical that the dems are worried about...

It warms my heart to see that a couple of liberal arts graduates gamed
the system nearly as well as your typical corporationist/wall streeter.

How bad can it be if it moves Snotty a few heartbeats closer to a
stroke? :?)

Yes, we know it warms your heart to see union officials steal money from
the taxpayer... We know Harry Krause, you are a real piece of work.

All the "union theft" for all time doesn't being to approach even a
small percentage of the corporate/wall street/banker theft from the
American public in any given decade. Yet the ongoing, continuous
corporate theft doesn't bother you a smidgen. Moron.

So that makes it okay in your book, coward?