Default Those Westboro Baptist Church morons...

....are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

On 07/10/2011 9:47 AM, X ` Man wrote:
...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

Let them. So the world can see their ignorance in religion today.

--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs.
-- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

On 10/7/11 4:52 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/10/2011 9:47 AM, X ` Man wrote:
...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

Let them. So the world can see their ignorance in religion today.

Why should the families who suffered the loss of a soldier have to put
up with the bull**** of these obnoxious "religious" charlatans?

On 07/10/2011 2:56 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/7/11 4:52 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/10/2011 9:47 AM, X ` Man wrote:
...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

Let them. So the world can see their ignorance in religion today.

Why should the families who suffered the loss of a soldier have to put
up with the bull**** of these obnoxious "religious" charlatans?

Of course not. But by letting them protest you let them make asses out
of themselves. People will ask who are those crazy nosy meddlesome
idiots anyways?

But agree, for the funeral, it is a toss up. But hopefully media
persecutes them as the idiots they are if they protest.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs.
-- Obama and the lefty fleabagger attitude

Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 7, 10:47*am, X ` Man wrote:
...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

They're losers Harry. They're the "Christian" Taliban.

wrote:

...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

Agreed.

Really? Have you ever known Harry to suggest anything but our soldiers
heads on pike's??? Really, everyone knows he is only saying that because
folks from the CUOA are watching.. Think about it, really? Harry
supporting soldiers, absurd... not gonna' happen.

On 10/7/2011 4:52 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/10/2011 9:47 AM, X ` Man wrote:
...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

Let them. So the world can see their ignorance in religion today.

They do not represent any religion. Your hatred and bigotry are making
you sound like a real asshole lately.. Really, **** you and your hate...

On 10/7/2011 4:56 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/7/11 4:52 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/10/2011 9:47 AM, X ` Man wrote:
...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

Let them. So the world can see their ignorance in religion today.

Why should the families who suffered the loss of a soldier have to put
up with the bull**** of these obnoxious "religious" charlatans?

What's the matter harry? Now that folks are watching you can't say nasty
**** about our soldiers anymore?? You are full of ****, but I must
admit, this phony attitude you have the last couple days is comical to
say the least...

On 10/7/2011 9:40 PM, Tim wrote:
On Oct 7, 10:47 am, X ` wrote:
...are threatening to demonstrate at the service for Steve Jobs.

I believe in free speech. But...I wouldn't mind seeing these morons from
Westboro have the **** beat out of them every time they pull this sort
of crap, and *especially* when they pull it at the funeral of a soldier
killed in action.

--
I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

They're losers Harry. They're the "Christian" Taliban.

Yeah but Harry and canuk will put them in with all religious folks,
their ignorant blind hatred won't let them see the difference...

Church as a lighthouse Huss Mohrens General 2 March 1st 07 08:13 PM
The Church of Mooron Joe ASA 3 March 4th 06 04:37 AM
Church & State... Capt. Mooron ASA 101 September 5th 03 12:15 AM